Caught by the Villain - Ch. 47

If you want to know about how long it will be, and where Ignis sexuality thoughts are going...

he will find out
not in the next arc... and it should be a longish one... nor the following arc! Hold on tight

This leaves room for it to be a while and ...
really make Ignis deeply worry about his feelings towards a man and I think it’s adorable trussst

Dex-chan lover
I really like the dynamic between the twins. They look the same but their personalities ao different you can tell who is talking every time.

Also, it feels like Ignis is kinda attracted yo Ilea, which would make sense given how the story was supposed to go.

Bunny colored prince is cute in this chapter as well. I agree with all of you that his gay panic is cute.

Ilea going full clutch at teasing prince bunny and giving him advice. I like her too.

Celestine's gf is also cute. I understand now why he eloped with her.

That's alright Ignis, take your time to accept yourself
You might be gay or no or maybe just a little bit, good luck

@Nobi, wait, what? He isn't attracted by Ilea. You can see they were irritated while seeing each other. The only reason why he wanted to marry quickly, is because he wants to get rid of his love for Selena(MC). He was only reminded of Selena but never actually was attracted to Ilea...

Btw, incase if you didnt know, the MC is Selena not Celestine. If you were confused to why I said Selena

Dex-chan lover
5e02142281993.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread