Caught by the Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

I read the spoilers from the novel since it wasn't translated and it just made so much more sense there. Instead of being given the bottle she just grabs a random one prepared for the knights which is why she drinks it. Idk why this was changed in the manga it's kinda frustrating

Dex-chan lover
@beeqwop
The plot-mandated stupidity this chapter was way too high.

I can tolerate ONE dumb as heck move, this had way too many, from not finishing him straight away, being able to spike the drink, drinking the spiked drink... You put it perfectly

Ok im gonna fight you in a few minutes, but lets drink what you gave me, sure its fine right?? C'mon that's stupid and lazy writing

Group Leader
yeah... like... wtf.... why the fuck would she drink what her OPPONENT just gave her.... WTF?!
and EVERYONE saw her drink it!!!
It would be so easy to notice that she was poisoned.....
This is such a shit plot twist to make the fight interesting.

What the actual f*ck?? Wouldn't she atleast find it suspicious?? Like an ENEMY has given you a drink are you sure you are just gonna carelessly drink it?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

yall gonna start complaining now bc of one mistake... yikes, maybe selena had a reasoning or wasn't in her right mind?? maybe you guys should wait until there's more explanation...

I'm really worried about this obsessed psychopath, even more than I'm worried about the duke, I can only imagine what he told her brother and I feel like it's gonna end up really bad.

😬 Not sure if you knew, but anaesthetics taste worse than raw bittermelons (how did she not notice??? has she never drunk water??) and anaesthetics are usually painkillers, side effects are more common in the elderly.

The mercenary reminds me of Byleth from fe3h so it's hard to hate him. I hope he's okay in the end

Y'all need to chill because of course your gonna be suspicious of your opponent but who thinks "OH EM GE mY oPpEnenT iS gOnNa pOiSion mE" unless they read too many manwhas

Well shit, if this is how well the author puts in plot twists I think I may drop.
MC is smart and cautious. No way she would 1) accept a drink from an enemy, 2) not notice the foul tasting anesthetic.

The thrill, love how she smacked him to the ground :)) lol XD

Cant wait for more, love this, im sure she has a plan !!!

Users who are viewing this thread