Chainsaw Man - Ch. 156 - Whup Whup Whup Whup Bzzz Split Split

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how was he captured? Why did they let War on the loose? What was the purpose of chainsaw man church? Didn’t they just make his life worse ?Fujimoto sensei is not done cooking!!
If the purpose of the church was to make Chainsawman stronger so he can fight Death, they probably succeeded - the world is terrified of him now.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how was he captured? Why did they let War on the loose? What was the purpose of chainsaw man church? Didn’t they just make his life worse ?Fujimoto sensei is not done cooking!!
he bled out after being poked by civilians. While he regened, Yoshida drugged him and kept him in coma for a week. And now the keeping him dragged and dismemberd so he cant regen limbs fast enough to escape (legs 26-27, etc).
They didn't let War/Asa on the lose, she just got power up cause of war started by the church of chainsawman, and Yoshida (who went to kill War) runned from her.
Church was built by Fami for the purpose of starting war and powering up War/Yoru to give her boost needed to kill Death Devil and prevent apocalypse.
At least that's how the current info goes, afaik. There may be hidded motives/agendas/sudden turns yet.

Dex-chan lover
Like what would they get from cutting his legs anyways?? Are they going to stop Denji from ever ingesting/absorbing a little bit of human blood
You can see that they already cut off 25 legs. So he is regenerating. I guess it's the way of keeping him in his "cell".

Dex-chan lover
"Save her? How can you do that without your legs?"

That was unnerving.

Also, scope how they said that they had "Right Leg 26" and were preparing to get "Right Leg 27". Either that was a translation error, Denji has two right feet, or they're purposefully letting him regenerate just to indefinitely harvest body parts off of him.

Oh no... I feared that CSM's plot is going to get derailed into a bunch of bullshit just like Fire Punch and now it looks like it's happening
People have been complaining about the danger of this becoming "another Fire Punch" since Part 1-- I am over it. I am convinced people say this for the meme itself.

And what are they even fearing? Fire Punch was good. Certainly, I enjoyed reading it.

Dex-chan lover
That stance at the end has some strong Power energy. Fingers crossed that it's my girl. (or boy if this incarnation is one.) (This is cope by the way)

Dex-chan lover
Think that's what they did with makima's corpse before handing it back cooked to denji?

Dex-chan lover
Is this it? Is Asa and Denji gonna meet finally? Is she gonna find out who Chainsaw Man really is? Please. The hype has been so long.

Dex-chan lover
Surely now its time for Fujimoto to drop the BOMB and bring Reze back.

Something I had been wondering about ever since part 2: what happened to the old man from part 1? You know the guy who trained him and power and helped him hide from Makima at the end?

Double-page supporter
I know its Asa but Its been 3 years since Reze last appeared. Im still holding out hope lads :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread