Chainsaw Man - Ch. 172 - Bzzz! Boom! Chomp!

Dex-chan lover
An Ear Devil? And they sent it to fight CSM with the high chance that it gets eaten? I guess CSM ate the Common Sense Devil before this fight even started.
As I understand, CSM does not have the power to eat and delete other devils.
This "version" of Chainsaw with the black armored body is just the Chainsaw Devil going nuts when Denji loses control...

Dex-chan lover
Mt4ctEr.png

Ear? What is it?? :thonk::questionblob::questionblob:
Reference to a certain ex-president? :p

Dex-chan lover
Yep. Called it. Who do these people think they are?

That face Yoru was making though. Not sure if she was happy she finally has a reason to fight him or she just suddenly got horny after seeing his rampage. XD

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way we're gonna go through the entirety of part 2 with everyone deaf 😂
Yeah, this is key imho. It was obviously public safety's plan to observe CSM erase a devil (to confirm he could erase Death?), that's why it was important to confirm he was bleeding and would therefore try to heal itself by eating a devil. Makes sense that next they'd try to undo the erasure (maybe to bring back nukes to beef up War devil?)
The "special" division not even lasted 5 pages bruh
They were meant to be nothing but a distraction all along, why else would they mine the floor they're standing on?

I think the goal here isn't to defeat CSM, but to confirm he can be used to fight Death. Which would perhaps mean Public safety and the Church are now working together? Not sure why PS wanted to prevent Denji from transforming earlier then, they either changed their minds and are going along with Fami's plan or they still somehow plan on subduing Pochitaman. Which I don't see the point of, unless they think they could defeat Death without CMS which is just silly and in that case, why run these tests on him?

An Ear Devil? And they sent it to fight CSM with the high chance that it gets eaten? I guess CSM ate the Common Sense Devil before this fight even started.
Do you want to bet that the devil with the weird brainy head is the brain devil or something similar?

We are doomed if that is the case. :dogkek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread