Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Yong Yong should give Charlotte's disciples a neuron power up. So far the only one who uses her brain is Klaus' queen

Focusing on too many characters and taking too much screen time is bad in my opinion when readers are waiting for some kind of development, all genre that are listed are missing except for "mystery" in all 20 chapters.

Ahhh so thats why i feel like i know this art,,
So its black haze, oke oke
But, actually, i realllyyyy hope yong yong continued black haze
Is that just me who hope this :((

I only saw Charlotte in the title. I thought why is the story mostly about her disciples. And after reading a few chapters, I lost interest and finally saw the title.

This is a good comic but the disciples lack introductions that I don't care about them that much whenever they're mentioned or appeared in a scene

@The Blaze - Thank you for picking up this awesome series and translating this for all of us who are suffering from lack of updates. The MTL is understandable and allows me to follow the story. That’s what I care about the most. Thank you so much for all your efforts!!

@artheartdra well honestly im not sure ? it's why i asked, but i saw comments on another work by the author and they said the author died in 2018 or something like that

Group Leader
i saw something online that said yong yong died a week after she announced that black haze would be on a hiatus

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte may have been the greatest mage of her time, but goddamn did she have the worst parenting and social skills. Just look at the horrible people her disciples became.

Does anyone have the discord invite? Bc i don’t know which are written with upper case letters and which are not...

Honestly i don't know it is so highly rated. Most of the story is irritating with retarded characters... that's a 7.something imo.

Thinking that such a wise person would choose such stupid idiotic disciples is unfathomable.

@Kurbo This.

I mean... Why are you guys complaining? There would be no story if there's no conflict??

Users who are viewing this thread