Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - First Time: Despair, No Matter What

Double-page supporter
Ah, so it wasn't a full swap. It was just a mind transfer. I wonder what'll happen now. Kind of curious if its going to follow the original and show the other girls or not.

Double-page supporter
I've always admired you, also i'm screwing all your friends for money.

edit:(I'll be honest I've kinda lost interest since they added the guy and made it more like the doujin)

Well, to all the haters who were going "it's just going to be a retreading of the doujin material", here's your new material.

Dex-chan lover
Poor, poor Ichikawa. All the Fs.
Hopefully other her learned proper restraint after a while.

I'm...not sure what I want from this relationship. I kinda like her staying the only sane woman in this lewd-ass world, but also, I want them to hang out as fellow Isekai-ers.

Dex-chan lover
Age of majority aside, Ichikawa doesn't really have a right to interfere with her friends' sex lives. All she can really do is to advise them into not being too stupid. It would be one thing if he were pushing himself on them, but that's not really the case. He's being 100% consensual.

It's also an interesting twist on the original doujin MC and gives a reason for the both the original and new MC to interact. I honestly can't predict what's going to happen next.

Group Leader
for such a degenerate premise, i'm surprised at how well the narrative is conducting itself

Fed-Kun's army
It's nice to have confirmation, at least. Consider this a good thing, Ichikawa!

Double-page supporter
Wow so many new bits of info.
These two finally confirm that they're from the same world.
We finally got to see the other Ichikawa and turns out she TRIED to be slut only it didn't work out which was hilarious.
Kanzaki is still a quick squirt like in the original doujins.
And the new guy actually has or had a little crush on Kawashima which is cute honestly.
Great chapter. I honestly have no idea what's gonna happen, but I'm actually a little hopeful those two hook up considering they're from the same world and understand how weird all this is. Although if he keeps sleeping with her friends I don't see them getting together...

Dex-chan lover
That body swap thing can't possibly be right. Males in the reversed world have a refractory period of several hours as opposed to the MUCH lower waiting time we have.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so the MaleMC version of the reversed world is now in the Normal world?

Users who are viewing this thread