Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - First Time: Despair, No Matter What

Dex-chan lover
@bonkleboi
So what would you do in that situation? Not have sex, not eat anything delicious that's not good for you, not do any sports or pastimes with risk of injury, not do anything that could possibly damage the other you's reputation? You're saying that you would live a half-life without any enjoyment just because you would owe the original owner of the body to keep it and their reputation in perfect shape? What if you would never switch back in the end? Wouldn't you just throw your life away?

Dex-chan lover
@teddeh
I'm guessing these past few chapters didn't feature MC because they were the introduction of the OGMC. We'll probably go back to the way it was, possibly with him being a secondary character.

Fed-Kun's army
now I'm curious what will happen next chapter considering the ending of this chapter..🤔

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying the progress made during this chapter. Now that MC-kun has had his intro it should shift back to being more MC-chan focused. I hope it's not just her dealing with the fall out of her friends get`n the D.

@RamenRider The longer refractory period could be due to physiological reasons rather than physical causes. It could also just be a myth that gets passed around by girls.

@dysperwithaperiod I like how MC-kun kept his design of shaded eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@AMetroid Even with psychological reasons, boners have a very active mind of their own at that age. Then when I bothered to think about it some more I questioned how a bunch of ridiculously horny teenage girls constantly on the lookout for boners could possibly miss noticing them enough to actually think they only work once every few hours. They would need some seriously advanced tucking techniques. Maybe even some sort of secret boner guardrail hidden inside pants to make sure nobody can find the salami? They'd need raised in america tier sex education to be that incapable of noticing things. I'm gonna go think about something other than boners now...

Dex-chan lover
Aww, too bad there weren't any extra info for Kanzaki even though she was too adorable last chapter.

Ooh ok this is interesting. She isekaid here earlier, while he isekaid later so he met her alternate self. Without any science fiction or fantasy stuff that can switch their minds around with their other self a la Steins;Gate, this is about the only way to communicate what happened between worlds. And we finally saw alt!Ichikawa with her perverted face, hilarious! Now I'm wondering: If the Steins;Gate characters are here (and sex morals reversed), I wonder how'd the plot would go?

I was wondering why Mr. Hentai Protagonist immediately started whoring himself around in the doujin. So it was alt!Ichikawa all along! And it is indeed nice to see he's a lot more decent than the doujin showed... until he turned Kawashima into a monster of a John (Jane?) that is. Ah, but I now wonder what their alternate selves are doing (or not being done) since the alt!Urisugi isn't a perv. Hopefully, the Ichikawa over there doesn't go too crazy!

Also, why are some of you surprised it was "merely" a mind transfer? This should've been obvious ages ago, and the manga's title is "The World of Moral Reversal". I still count this as an isekai since they've effectively went to another world. It's kinda similar to one possibility of teleportation: you make a clone somewhere else, while the old "you" is destroyed.

Fed-Kun's army
@radstylix
>while the old "you" is destroyed
Eh, I personally consider this switching account info with someone else and using their character instead of your own (while waiting for the devs to fix the wires, if they bother to fix their jank-ass game).

Dex-chan lover
And now the real plot has started.
@radstylix
This chapter anwsered so many questions.
Now it seems we might actualyl get a romantic plot here lol.

But it also brings up one more issue, if they didnt change bodies how is Urusugis refractory period so fast in comparison to his other self?

Dex-chan lover
@marcopolonian
Wonder how long the pain trauma will last as a deterrent.

Also since they havent changed bodies, will the Urusugi from the reverse world get affected by the hormones of a body from our world?

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
I think this setting is using the assumption that a person's refractory period is mostly mental (with the body molding itself to that).

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I want a "romantic" plot with best girl Ichikawa and that manwhore over there.
I can absolutely understand the guy, but hands off from the (somewhat) pure Ichikawa!

Aggregator gang
Wait wait wait.... now that the mind has switched.........
How Urisugi in otherworld will react to ichikawa advances......

BCS

Dex-chan lover
As usual, there are so many great things I want to comment on

So I won't bother

Users who are viewing this thread