Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - First Time: Despair, No Matter What

Double-page supporter
@Nazdrovie
Yeah, I mean her opposite self still CLEARLY wants to do it with loads of guys. But at least she got started by only doing it with a relatively nice guy.

Although, who knows what she's doing now that he's been swapped....

damn I love the faces in this. Something you'd never see in a hentai

@RamenRider
He's not a 50 year old guy lol. A teen has a refractory period of like a minute, up until a certain count. Even in their twenties most guys don't have a refractory period of several hours, unless you have a super low sex drive.

@ohbabyitsken Not in this world according to Amahara's original doujin. Soapland prostitute can only come twice a day, and not consecutively (The prostitute asked whether he's allowed to cum, implying he can't do it consecutively).

Dex-chan lover
With the success of Ishuzoku Reviewers I hope this one is next
Both Amahara and Nanashi becoming mainstream were the last thing I expected

Contributor
Damn now I want to see more of the original world hijinks.

Is there any way for Ichikawa and reverse-Ichikawa to meet? That would be a funny scene.

Dex-chan lover
@ohbabyitsken
The sentence just really flew over your head.
In the reverse world the girls have stated/implied that a refractory period for males is several hours long. As in the men can't get it up more than a few times per day, which implies a different biology at least when it comes to genitalia. Unless the statement was intended to be the equivalent of teenage boys talking about vaginas they know nothing about then the established facts have changed since boys are gonna have erections way more often than that a day without any outside stimulus.

...I don't like this anymore. So I thought this was interesting because it could contrast gender roles but not anymore. This is just about a pervert version of yourself violating your body and privacy. If at one point they meet with their other selves and don't punch them in the face I'm gonna rate this 1.

@Alex646 This isn't Isekai at all. Even more now where we got confirmation about just transferring of minds, which is a similar concept of time slip to the past where the character only have its mind going to the past or future, like in Steins;Gate. Which I guess for you Steins Gate is an isekai, considering how they go to places where things are different on the past or in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread