Chastity Reverse World

Fed-Kun's army
LOOK WHO'S COME TO FUCK WITH ALL THE GIRLS. BASED MC IS HERE.

Dex-chan lover
Now that i think more about it , i guess this manga wont get axed soon . this is an online web manga , so its schedule is more relax than some weekly magazine manga . they only need to release at least 1 chapter every 3 months .

i guess Amahara is a famous author so they pay him to write this manga to promote their website .

Fed-Kun's army
New raws.

giphy.gif

it's going down. battle stations, i repeat, the alpha-chad is a go. the demon is about to be born again.

Dex-chan lover
All hands on deck!!! All hands on deck!!
The prophecy is correct.
Kawashima is getting attack by the DEMON.(for only 3000yen)
Will Kanzaki be next just like it said?!

"Chastity Reverse World"

The engrish title is 40% the reason why I'm gonna give this manga a try

So its finally into the original manga patern. I liked the girl point of view actually

Dex-chan lover
I think that the girl's point of view will continue and the boy's will be more like an addition. After all, she WILL know that he nailed both of her friends (mostly because they won't stop bragging, i think).

I've got the impresion that this is either a reboot or a alt-POV of the original doujin with a new artist. Not that I'm complaining.

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P.
Looks like the english translations got pulled. Hopefully someone else picks up the series.

EDIT:
@starburst98
Ok so I can see the chapters again now. When I made the post I only saw a notice that there were no chapters in my language. Thought there was another scanlator pull.

Dex-chan lover
You can search google for the "live-action" adaption of this manga , lol : MIMK-040 + jav .

and maybe right now , the writer is too busy with his other manga that gets an anime adaption , Interspecies Reviewers : https://www.amazon.com/Interspecies-Reviewers-Vol-2-Amahara-ebook/dp/B07P8LVR2F .

and for some reasons , all the hentai chapters was removed from mangadex : https://mangadex.org/title/33149/the-world-of-moral-reversal/chapters/

edited : it turns out that the reason is : my settings was turned back to the default settings after i deleted my firefox history a few days ago , so all the hentai chapters were hidden again .

Users who are viewing this thread