Chastity Reverse World

I've been following this manga for a while now, and I even remember thinking that it would make a cool manga back when only the hentai existed.

However, I feel like the "reverse" part isn't as pronounced as it should be. And we end up more with a point of view of the female part in general rather than a total reversal of the gender "dominance" (sounds really sexist, I don't want to sound mean, but I don't find any other way to phrase it). Chapter 24 is a good example of what I'm trying to say. It just looks like the normal world from the POV of a horny teenage girl

I really enjoy the front covers with both Ichikawas.

Kinda of wanting to see what reverse Ichikawa is up to

Group Leader
@zaphir Yeah, I agree. Other than the first few chapters + the pages where the chick pays to fuck, there isn't much.

I don't know a way to fix it though. The hentai is a POV of the male part in general and as society goes on the idea that men are superior to women is dwindling in size and effect, and typically only so in developed countries like Japan.

On the other hand, matriarchal manga set in time periods decades before modern day make me very annoyed because I both hate what was before and the reverse of what was before.

I wish they'd have some chapters about familial interactions and how the moral reversal effects that; tbh that's the one realm where gender plays a big role in Asian families in terms of expectations and views.

Fed-Kun's army
We need an adapted H one in where we are reading from the original mc's perspective

You know what, i give up... I don't even get a boner from this. I was sure smut tag will make me get a boner, well usually it is but... Sigh, am i in the wrong section right now

@JustNatsuki I'd totally read a well written manga about a world with gender Powe reversal, wether it be a good slice of life without sex or even a cool story

There is a manhua about gender reversal with family interaction. But China being China, it quickly went into "how to secure the wealth of the dynasty" type of thing if you know what I mean

Worthless for fap material. While there are some amusing moments here and there it's also a bit too drawn out for a fairly simple premise so the MC has to keep having the same reaction over and over. Also feels like a comic that's all genderflipping heteronormative tropes should take less than ten chapters to include some significant male characters, and a femboy love interest would be nice.

Im pretty sure the summary made it clear that the gender norms weren't completely reversed.

Gender power dynamics still apply, the only thing reversed is which sex has the bigger horny and which sex is socially more valued than the other because of their appearance.

Basically, if women had no sexual and societal value that our "non-reversed" reality currently has. This reversal just reversed which sex now plays the "simp" "virgin" "incel" "nice guy" roles in society.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn kanzaki is hopeless. i mean yeah kawashima is a degenerate coomer, but she's not a spiteful bitch.

So, this world is the same as the real world except that in this manga’s world women who commit sex crimes or trespass in the opposite sex’s areas are arrested for it and made public knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread