Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Mina becomes bipolar

Dex-chan lover
She's bound to the couch... Imprinting? Huh, ghosts always have something to hold on to.

Fed-Kun's army
why do i have this feeling hes going to be carrying a couch cushion with him for now, acting as an anchor so she can leave the house...

Double-page supporter
I bet they will find some kind of pouch, pendant, ring, hair clip or other small accessory within a gap of the couch and Mina is actually bound to that item.
If she goes too far away from the item she will "teleport" back to it.
As for why she can freely move within the house, the item is probably counted as part of the inventory of the house and as such the house is like an "extension" of the item allowing her to move freely there.
Something like that.

@Aesthia:
You are a bit late to notice the issue. 😅
How can a ghost eat normal food to begin with?
Even if we say a ghost can eat by transforming the "eaten" food into spirit energy (or whatever) then how can the ghost gain weight?
🙃

@Talh Quite right, the moment they were talking of weight for her was already weird (if being able to consume food as a ghost is considered possible)

Thanks for the update!
If I remember the novel right,
Mina has something personal/an accessory(?) buried below the house, specifically below the couch. Forgot if there was a ladder that led to a basement area
Definitely looking forward to
the vacation chapters, the river spirit intro, and ofc where the novel was dropped... Demon Lord intro!

Dex-chan lover
Reiji.... I know she was just leaving herself open like that, but you didnt have to look at them.

Users who are viewing this thread