Cheat na Tablet wo Motte Kaiteki Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Your Best Life in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters until the very end!

It was getting interesting but sadly it was axed. From the status (at least here in mdex), it was updated to be 'cancelled' and not 'completed'. I don't know how the novels are doing but I guess the publishers do not see the sense on keeping the manga adaptation going - or maybe they will be switching to another mangaka like what sometimes happen.

Also - what's the deal with Krue? Will he gender swap in the future? Or will this be a 'progressive' story? (i.e. will become a BL)

Well this could've been an 'upgrade' to the isekai smartphone but for now, it's done. Thanks again to the TL group who handled this!

Dex-chan lover
"May this comfortable life in another world continue forever"
My thoughts exactly... end 😒

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work goarachnidlaser!

I get why they would axe a manga like this. Pretty much all of the obstacles or "story" arcs that this mc faces gets solved with the cheat. No real danger, no real stakes for anything, even his feelings/emotions/self confidence just gets better in a chapter. i dont even want rant about the cardboards that he calls friends...

Some of you say this is a teaser for a LN but its more of a deterrent i think.

Anyway thanks again for your work Translator, hope i get to read another disaster like this :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters until the very end!

It was getting interesting but sadly it was axed. From the status (at least here in mdex), it was updated to be 'cancelled' and not 'completed'. I don't know how the novels are doing but I guess the publishers do not see the sense on keeping the manga adaptation going - or maybe they will be switching to another mangaka like what sometimes happen.

Also - what's the deal with Krue? Will he gender swap in the future? Or will this be a 'progressive' story? (i.e. will become a BL)

Well this could've been an 'upgrade' to the isekai smartphone but for now, it's done. Thanks again to the TL group who handled this!
I think like most mangas that end this way, it was simply an advert to further sales of the novel. Atleast that's how it felt, kinda knew it would end early from the start but no idea it'd be so soon. 🤷

Dex-chan lover
Ya know they could've ended it with a not so blatant red flag? And dam krue really was the only possible love interest huh....
And for a kicked out story we didn't even see the previous party being destroyed...

Users who are viewing this thread