Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Revival

This is stupid. What reason would they have to treat him any better than his previous party? Why wouldn't he do anything to guarantee that he wouldn't be betrayed by anybody he resurrected again? A simple slave collar on a corpse would do it. Nobody knows he's alive. Go to some other country, find recently dead adventurers with no families, put a slave contract on them before reviving them, and create an army.

Double-page supporter
And god said "let their be harem" and there was harem.

also, demon lord doesnt look very demonish. She looks human.
So.... he didnt go rez the necromancer ?
and lastly. he can resurrect cloths too !! disappointing. but understandable if hes rezzing males.

he just randomly stumbled upon the demon lord dungeon right on the border of the country, you'd think something this important would be guarded or something but nope find it by throwing rocks

"how did you revive us"
"i don't know"
"Hahahahahhaha youre an interesting guy"
this feels so forced as if the writer never held a conversation in his life lol

hsjauhusashahahahashas the autor didn't even make any effort to make the history good, he literally made the mc ressurect almost his entire harem in the second chapter. thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Well that all happened. I don’t know if I like that or not. On the one hand I’m happy I don’t need eons to get into the actual plot and meet everyone from the cover in the first chapter. On the other hand, that all happened very quickly.

<<Summon Harem>> A skill that lets you summon your harem.
Truly fascinating.

Dex-chan lover
And everyone is a girl. Whoa, the self-insert is strong on this one.

Also, legendary or not, someone beat your ass LOL

i hate myself for wanting to read more of this atrocity.

at least the art is good and the scans are high quality

"Simply" because you revived us. Yes, "simply," because I'm sure being brought back from the dead is such a small thing for a demon lord. Oh how so very "simple".
ಠ_๏.

Why is there no explanation for a change of heart with party members literally owning him their lives?

Why would the execution party not check if he was dead, when he literally had a strange skill like raising the dead?

Why do authors think the quickest way to make you feel for the main character is to get him betrayed in the cheesiest way possible?

Why would he assume that the ressurected demons would be friendly to him?

Why would he ressurect them with clothing fully intact after decades of decay?

Why would the ratio of female to male demons be so statistically unbalanced in that cave?

Why wouldn't the demons kill him for the exact same dumb reason as the humans?

Questions...

Fed-Kun's army
The plot is so well written. 'Somehow ends up at the sea, angry can't find dungeon? Throws rock, finds the entrance'

'I'm going to use my skill to resurrect the dead!'

No reasoning on, if he's ever used the skill in this way before. What is he trying to resurrect in a dungeon? Dungeon monsters? Aren't monsters hostile to humans, won't he just immediately die from his resurrected monsters?

Was this written for children to ONLY look at the pictures? Seems unlikely with the blood, death and overall violence.

Could of DONE a trillion bullshit, yet at least reasonable things, to make this story not utter trash logically. IMAGINE if when he died (for the first time ever probably, since didn't know resurrection worked on himself) that God/the system/world whatever tells you about skills had a pop-up saying 'Skill upgraded' & then conveniently explained that now it works on all lifeforms & anything you resurrect is eternally loyal/enslaved?

Edit: Could of even explained about the clothes bit, that resurrection is actually time reversal to the moment before they died.

this is so fucking braindead, retarded and shit that I need to go one by one from the start of this chapter
1: so they just left an s class hero's body who has the power of resurrection on the ground? great
2: the mc's brain is so slow that after he found a dungeon in an area in which he was looking for a dungeon, he spoke an entire sentence before he thought that dungeon may be the one he was looking for
3: him being sure that his skill can bring back the dead despite the condition of the body means that he has done it before, justifying the king's actions against him
4: this chapter confirms that even natural death doesn't matter, his skill can grant immortality as long as the user is alive, the shit writing further exposing itself as trash. also, the fact raised of resurrecting a demon feeling different to resurrecting a human should be explained later
5: why tf is every demon that he revived a female... it's obviously not logically wrong but still shit writing. every harem story is trash.
6: how does she know how much time has passed since her death? this should be explained later
7: he went from trusting a human party and being betrayed to trusting a demon party. im tired of saying the words braindead, retarded, shit, trash and writing so im creating an acronym, brst-w/brst w/brst writing (pronounced burst)
8: serving under a demon harem sounds like an annoying idea

Fed-Kun's army
yup that's the kingdom's karma
they killed him of thinking he'll resurrect the demons but he'll never do it in the first placed
now the one they fears happen cause the mistake of killing him good luck

Users who are viewing this thread