Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Revival

Power Uploader
@MolaCola I think the limit is 24, this chapter has 21 because three of them are double-pages which were merged in our release.

Humanity what have you done once again, how many times have we doomed ourselves

Dex-chan lover
@BookQueen the "We did it maou-sama" part makes me think they died their on purpose to be resurrected later in the future so not really sad if they planned it

Dex-chan lover
man its kind of sad that we barely got shit in 1 month, like he resurrected them and thats it like NOTHING else happened in this chapter OTL

also that moment he resurrected them and then popped out made me think of "AWAKEN MY MASTERS"

Dex-chan lover
@grandygon welp, considering that the world is just filled with nukes ready to be fired once somebody does, I believe we are doing quite well to be still alive...

I'm kinda here for established relationships between all the resurrected girls. I hope that they are more interested in eachother than our MC, it just makes sense that once you live together, die together, and are resurrected together, that you have a MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger bond than with this random twink.

Users who are viewing this thread