Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Severe Black Dungeon

Aggregator gang
So that is why she is on the last floor whoever strong enough to survive the floors above her will definitely get killed by her reflect(?) damage

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a stupid ability
Without Licht that skill would have been absolutely useless 100 years ago.
Yeah she could kill off maybe the hero if he was in the same room as her, but then she'd also be dead without a revive

@gregger
As a demon, if she has better endurance or healing than her enemies, she could simply take some hits that are ok for her but not for others.

I think what she did in the chapter was just the equivalent of spamming your strongest magic because you somehow got the hang of an item that provides infinite MP..

Dex-chan lover
The compatibility of their skills are phenomenal.. one is an immortal that can bring anyone back to life and one curses death upon those who dare kill (or harm) the sucidal loli... could easily kill the greatest heroes.

Aggregator gang
the graveyard keepers kind of had it coming.
You can not tell me that someone had went there for you know complete normal reasons people go to a graveyard or hell just to see it. and yet these to dumbass go for the attack

Dex-chan lover
I just want to know how she first knew about her ability and if it was used more than once before Licht existed since his ability seems extremely rare.

Dex-chan lover
She clearly can't ressurect herself and looks like she doesn't have high regeneration (died instantly because of stomath wound)
So how did she gained high position in a dungeon if she can't fight? Sounds like plot hole. Reason for MC to take an active role in a fight.
What I was thinking too, but I hope it's explained later, maybe that was a last resort skill? Or possibly a strong healer was there?

Fed-Kun's army
I see the future. And in the future I see the Necromancer will be "female".

Guarding an empty dungeon
a dungeon which hasn't been found or entered by anyone
MC found the entrance by pure luck
hack writing, possibly worse than Gege and his JJK

Users who are viewing this thread