Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Operation Success!

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat strange to be fighting the MC’s main antagonist, motivation, and cause for the premise this early on. Makes me wonder where the plot will go form her. Also, I swear if the MC spares these assholes or some dumbshit like that

damn what a tease.
cant wait for the next chapter.
thanks for the awesome work by everyone involved in the translation team!

Don't worry guys, the MC will spare those traitors...
Because they're an important source of blood for his vampire waifu

Dex-chan lover
time for ya all to pay for your sins lol
damn i just love that gap moe of those girls
thanks for the update!

oh. i completely forgot that there should be a healer guy, too.
hmm. possibly vamp fodder, but most likely the only one to survive and tell the tale. Also believe black guy will die immediately, girl knight and bastard knight will suffer for a bit for our dearest vamp. A girl needs to eat, doesn't she?
(Also doubt MC will actually show mercy via letting them live. Most mercy they'll get is eternal rest and/or quite a bit of torture before that.)

"MC: Let's spare them, killing is bad!"

god hopefully that won't happen.... right?

Dex-chan lover
The story is kinda interesting so far but the mangaka seems to not knowing how to draw combat scenes. As well as the spacial awareness. The Necromancer seems to stand too close to the enemy, who looks like a rouge type. Unless she can held the line while she was death, the rouge would have pass through.

Oh I fucking hope Licht is the "you killed me so let's pay you back (painfully)" kind of MC and not the pussy "killing bad let's all be friends hurr durr" kind

@versub take some internet points and leave with that pun

Dex-chan lover
@Moonwolf287 You are definitely right in that one. If Licht doesn't harbor any desire to kill them at least once or some other form of gruesome revenge (he can easily revive them as many times he wants no matter how bad they end up, so no need to hold back), the entire point of the story is going to get wasted in a spectacular manner, mainly due to the fact that we have a truly immortal MC who was basically backstabbed and killed by his friends and was pushed to the point that he revived and joined up with the demon king's (queen) army but still goes on the pathetic MC path of non-violence (not saying that non-violence is pathetic. What I mean is that the MCs. who I find to be pathetic, tend to be the non-violence lovers no matter how much they suffer because of their beliefs.)

I hope the MC takes this personally.
Like 'hey, you guys betrayed me and had me killed, how about I return the favor'.

Users who are viewing this thread