Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The West Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
Based on that sound effect, Dorothy's neck was thoroughly crushed, but even if she passed out and wasn't breathing, I suspect she wouldn't be brain dead for a matter of minutes. Does Licht's resurrection work on people who are only mostly dead?

If she's only mostly dead, we'll need to get Miracle Max on the case.

Double-page supporter
What was it about Aria defeating another demon lord recently? I don't remember it

Dex-chan lover
Hey looks like we have an enemy that is an actual threat. So far the demon lord's group has crushed every challenger they have faced off against, so seeing this guy crush one of their members with a literal flick of his wrist should make the ensuing fights interesting.

Dex-chan lover
If she's only mostly dead, we'll need to get Miracle Max on the case.
f1e8bd7a-e9bc-4b21-9276-134194e3c0f8_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
Tears of you can't say no to her.

Having Dorothy around is so economical.

I get the impression he doesn't enjoy her company.

Hey, look, it's Slenderman.

Oh, no, he killed Dorothy, you bastard! Oh, well, she can be resurrected.

Does Licht's resurrection work on people who are only mostly dead?
She's a necromancer. She doesn't care too much about the exact boundary of death. And I don't think this manga does, either.

Dex-chan lover
this character's design is so unlike the rest in this series it's actually creepy. kinda reminds me of hxh a bit.

Dex-chan lover
I get the impression he doesn't enjoy her company.
does, either.
its more like licht hate the crowd of human, no wonder when he killed and betrayed by them in first place
well after his first death Licht end up as recluse lol

Users who are viewing this thread