Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Witch

Dex-chan lover
Mizuki is kinda honestly lucky that Aria is such a
erm Nonchalant? or just i dont rly give a damn kind o Demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Half expected the witch to be the saint, having been driven away for displaying "heretical power" or something.

Dex-chan lover
That plaid skirt was assaulting my eyes. Same pattern with very sharp lines that doesn't change angle when she moves and no contours.
It works in shaft anime but it stands out like in manga.

Not really a big deal but I don't have anything to add that the previous commenters already said :p

Dex-chan lover
The translation was really good but…
I dunno the contents of the chapter didn’t feel very interesting for once

Dex-chan lover
Well i agree, having a "we will resurrect you when you die" option make it very very appealing.
( you could also die and have them resurrect you X years later allowing you to live in the futur :win: )
The only thing that would have made me react and ask them to please clarify, was the when part, not "if you die" but "when you die".

Dex-chan lover
More frustratingly, she WAS intended to become a member. The WN did a fairly okay job at it, but the LN (I assume) and subsequently the manga botched that idea.

Everything up until Dorothy shows up followed the WN. Here, Dorothy was to have a deep conversation with Rael, learning her background, reason she freaks out, why she was so against the demon lord. Yes it was mostly talk, but in the end it was her diplomatic skill that won the saintess over, and Rael went on to learn more about Tissé, Iris down the line.

The author should look for a new editor. The current one is obviously just faking it...

Users who are viewing this thread