Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm well, my initial prediction of what that promise is was off because I guess she’d use the promise to be able to stay in the mc’s room with him……sooo idk if what the actual promise was worse then mine or better for the mc😂. Also I always seem to forget that behind that very sweet personality of hers she’s actually a very deadly being.

Dex-chan lover
Bad, no horny.

choppe.gif

Dex-chan lover
The little one has the meme smug face you sometimes see in this series.

One of few series where the question, "Were you alive?" can be answered with a no.

First thing, after getting resurrected, is worrying about him. She's adorable.

That's a generous reward. Promising someone else.

Dex-chan lover
Litch, please allow your loli-partner (due to her power that literally kills herself if used, so she needs him (like she literally needs him)) to pamper you or command you to pamper her. Her command is absolute, no question at all.

Litch and Faris are like match made in heaven (or hell, if that's the theme of this manga).

Also, when's the swimsuit chapter, like the one indicated at the top of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The rest of Vol. 7 is unfortunately long-ass chapter again, so it's gonna take a while 'til the next chapter is ready folks. Stay tuned.
Its better if you take your time no need to rush a chapter to have something sloppy
Oh dear... I doubt it will get too erotic but we'll have to see what she asks for
She probably want to be pampered for the day :headpat:

Users who are viewing this thread