Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 7 - Who's the original female lead?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the story is trying to make me feel bad for him but he just look like an absolute dumbass for mistaking the girl he actualy went through all that stuff with with a random tramp.

"The girl that protected me looks identical to my current fiancee! Nah, can't be her I'll get with the lying slut instead."

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The girl that protected me was a redhaired girl, clearly it's this other girl with a different hair color.

Dex-chan lover
Guys the princess used one of those cheat devices on him that's why the girl in his memories is mixed up. My man's basically been memory roofied

Dex-chan lover
And he kept believing until he was cast away and assassinated.

A fool in love is most popular in romance novels, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
straight misremembering entire chunks of his memory like hes an amnesiac on a kdrama bruh what a lameass i woulda picked his friend lmao

I agree with the “male lead”’s friend. It been a while since the start of this series that I seen another logical character. The “male lead kept pissing me off with his “ I will give up anything for love” attitude. Make me wonder how can the “male lead” but so dumb, but then to be fair all the “male lead” in the main story are not any better.

Booooo cheating men should die

Ok that's what I thought when they showed the flash back chapters ago, the girl looked like luxia with her red hair...
Wow he's stupid

As Prime Minister, the ML is dumb and blind ML...even if the tramp transmigrated FL is the real Miao Miao, he should know that the blonde is just playing him and will only ruin his reputation. He can't move on from the past.

Dex-chan lover
with hair color a person can always dye it, but the thing about the handkerchief with su luxia's initials............... fucking Big Oof. i dont think the ML can read 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread