Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Helping Another Achieve Their Goal

Fed-Kun's army
I love her. I love our mc to death.
Booiii everything dance in her palm right now...
I agree with all her words.
Ultimate best avenger woman!

Wow... just wow. Our MC here aiming for those 2 to killing each other in the end?
If the end is just like that, it's really exciting waiting for it.😜

Aggregator gang
Ah. I think I misunderstood up until now. I thought she considered the Emperor part of the cheating men scheme, but it seems like the FL and 2nd Male Lead are considered the cheaters.

Or maybe I'm wrong about that too...

Dex-chan lover
Kekeke...oh, she's good.

It also helps that she's really good at making adorable innocent faces while dropping the most damning of bombshells.

Dex-chan lover
@draw2much, she's referring to the emperor here. She says she wants to see a pair of lovers suspicious of each other then immediately leads the emperor to believe that Ruyan is cheating on him. When she says that the man is most to blame I think she's only referring to how shes willing to let Ruyan think that she's won, while still arranging circumstances so that both Ruyan and the emperor- who is directly responsible for Luxia's lost status- suffer, the emperor moreso

Hahaha this is niceeee - sow discord and they'll destory themselves

Aggregator gang
"Just winning is not enough, I must make my enemy experience a loss most miserable!"

A real piece of work.

I just noticed that on there is a silhouette of the emperor on the front cover. There are four silhouettes of men. Does this mean that after she kills the emperor ( an assumption) , she is going to get revenge for three more women? Oh! And she is going to get revenge on her ex after that? This is, of course, under an assumption that she took part in the system because she was wronged by her ex in the past and wanted to get revenge.

From silhouettes on the front cover, I'm assuming the next targets are some rich businessman, an ancient European noble and someone from the future? That last guy has some weird mask over his eyes.

SakuraShower
After reading some of the raws, she does "kill with a borrowed knife"[you'll see who :p] (sorry this Chinese idiom comes to mind. Basically means when you do not have the means to attack your enemy directly, then attack using the strength of another. Trick an ally into attacking him, bribe an official to turn traitor, or use the enemy's own strength against him).
She then transmigrates to another time/era into another woman who was wronged and I suppose rinse and repeat :D

In case anyone is confused pink hair girl was originally from this world. She was not isekiad just reborn

Users who are viewing this thread