Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Spare Tire has been punctured

Fed-Kun's army
I feel kind of sorry for the ninth prince. He really didn't do anything to deserve that.... I hope nothing happens to the baby....

Hmm, I kinda don’t like that the ninth prince was caught up in this. I don’t think he was really guilty of cheating with her. I think he just had feelings for her that they never acted on.

Ok, now it's quite obvious that MC is trying to dispose the emperor, I think she'll not do so herself. And by now the ninth prince is too pitiful for me as he's actually not in this scheme, only the the golden fish scheme. The plan is quite oblivious at this point, or not so for those who don't used to chinese drama/plot.

For those who want to wait to read the rest of this specific storyline in one go
(put in a spoiler space just in case lol)
I looked at the raws and there's just 2 more chapters left of this story before it moves on to the next one! So if you want to avoid cliffhangers, it's just one update to skip!

Since this plotline had been feeling like it's gonna end soon for a while now, I'd been meaning to wait on reading until it ended since it's been so interesting and I've been getting impatient with each upload but of course my impatience prevented me from actually doing that... looking forward to the next plot though! Didn't really see much of it, but the interest comes from seeing how mc's gonna deal with it!

read until chap 18, the golden word comes out "that scum of an emperor" LoLLLLLL hail the little guy!

Dex-chan lover
This is so much darker version of time travel/reincarnation gig I've seen so far. She is cunning and ruthless... but for a reason.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she gives no fucks. She's disposing of people with no care at all just because it makes it easier to target the emperor and Ruyan(?). She doesn't see them as human at all, only pawns. She's a psychopath, and this revenge plot is so gratuitous that it feels like overkill and that she's become the villain.

And yet, I am so entertained.

Dex-chan lover
Much pity for the Ninth Prince.
Though I'm not sure just how innocent or guilty he is, he undoubtedly did what he did for love, not unlike the original Su.

Now that the woman's out of the way, time to move against the actual target. The cheating bastard.

ughhh , i cant wait until arc 3 man
arc 2 is so-so because its on modern era

Users who are viewing this thread