Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- The White Lotus’s Instigation

Dex-chan lover
While she's scheming and the emperor is a fool, here I am finding the fourth prince simply adorable.

Wow no wonder our poor protagonist had to protect the emperor so much, he's fucking useless at reading people. She's probably the reason why he's emperor

Another dumb emperor who thinks he’s the wisest among all.....pfft. Can’t wait until the end of this story...

Instead of translating to "Your son, I, ...", you should translate to "I, your son, ...".
The first indicates that he's actually speaking of another person that is also her son, while the second properly indicates that he is speaking of himself as her son.

Dex-chan lover
man this is ... pretty ok so far
translation is kinda rough
i mean its english words but using the original sentence structure doesnt really work

I was told this comic was great, and the reason to trust some Chinese comics, but... I can't understand what's happening
Why does that reflect badly on her? The conversation feels all over the place (plus the "your consort, i...", and "your son, i..."s are really difficult to parse

Users who are viewing this thread