Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

Yes sir!
It seems that he wasn't just attracted to her appearance (only had 10% from seeing her)
its a good start but who knows

It might be my obsession with Yuri, but what I think would really throw that female lead off would be for Su to flirt with her. Can you imagine her face? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Personally I wonder how she managed to overpower him and get into his car in the first place.

damn now that i think about it did she ever encounter a single male lead who was decent except the man who married her

The guy who married her in the second arc was the second male lead.

The closest male lead to being a good person would be from the wuxia arc where the guy realized he was in a false world. So he didn’t care about anyone and just used everyone as pawns to escape. But he treats Luxia well after realizing she was real and didn’t follow the idiot plot of the script.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, she uses the cheating bastard to her benefit 😂
But damn, looks like no decent man here!

Dex-chan lover
somehow, I have a feeling that this pink-haired guy will have some weird kinky fetish, and the FL will get this one too. And then after losing 2 of the MLs, Su Luxia will conquer the last one XD

Group Leader
imagine using cheap tricks to win against someone you're jealous of, disgusting. utterly disgusting.

No wonder Su Luxia lost to Nanako, the affection meter is so broken that any small interaction that isn't inherently negative causes the meter to suddenly jump up by 30%

Users who are viewing this thread