Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 198 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Looking death in the eye

That new guy's affection meter jumped as soon as he realized she was calling Takishima. I wonder if he's a rival of Takishima and that's why he likes Su Luxia more upon realizing she'd dumping his rival?

Fed-Kun's army
@dhananjay Pretty much just her son, all the other male leads were pretty trashy. There have been good male secondary characters, but no good male leads. The cultivator dude was okayish, but not good.

@ReiSapphire

Don't worry, SLX never loses! All males leads get obsessed with her in the end, they even fight each other for her lol
She leaves them all~

Dex-chan lover
@zokoi19 don't forgot that the conditions of this world, if the female protagonist conquers two men of the three- our Su Luxia will fail

@bunny-k1m

He looks good in the beginning, almost fell for it 2. So I was shocked, when he turned against her really fast.
Not sure, but I think it has to do with his jealousy of SLX's music skills. In the end, he proposes like a maniac to SLX on stage lol

Alright, so the 1st ML didn't fall for any of bitch tricks, he just thought with his d*ck instead of brain, great, now I can curse him as much as I want!! Both of them are cheap tbh. I'm glad Luxia didn't lower her standard to fight with bitch. She is better than that! I have to say though that the 2nd ML looked just as much sketchy...

Dex-chan lover
@Munchy then it would be game over by now, after all her opponent successfully maxed out this scum bag. the real offense begins now, I mean we just witnessed the female protagonist give Su Luxia an opportunity ke
I have to applaud the author though, they gave us a break from using and abusing the b*tchy lambs sending themselves for slaughter- it feels so gratifying. just hope that this guy is worth any attention

The slut got offended for slut shaming?
Well, I can't wait to see how this ends, this probably be better than tang mengji in the last arc :3c

She's gonna lose this guy too I can feel it. Pretty sure the last capture target will be the one who she'll definitely win over.

Bonus points if the bitch genuinely falls for him too. Karma and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread