Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 359 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President : Seven Lives, Seven Worlds, Thousand Miles of Chrysanthe…

Dex-chan lover
This arc seems a lot more interesting. Can’t wait to see how she will ruin that bitch’s life. I do hope the ML won’t suffer from this more than necessary as from what we saw he did love his wife until his mind was wiped and manipulated. Honestly wonder what kind of trash would read the original work of this, the plot just seems trashy.

Dex-chan lover
This arc seems a lot more interesting. Can’t wait to see how she will ruin that bitch’s life. I do hope the ML won’t suffer from this more than necessary as from what we saw he did love his wife until his mind was wiped and manipulated. Honestly wonder what kind of trash would read the original work of this, the plot just seems trashy.
look, CN romance web novel are mostly written by amateurs, and they basically write whatever they want, so the quality is questionable.

you might think that this manhua is exaggerating, but it's not. I guarantee that you can find at least one CN web novel on jjwxc (a CN web novel website) that has the same plot like one of the worlds in this manhua.

Also, there's 1.4 billion people in China, I'm pretty sure there are some people who genuinely enjoy trashy romance novels like these. Just like how trashy smuts and romance stories like Twilight is popular in the western world.

Last edited:

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So his old memory just completely overwritten his "modern day" memories?

I don't hate the !OGFL in the story. It's like a time travel manhwa (going forward in time) where one party remembers everything (and due to the magic used to time travel gets messed up in the head). Wait...reverse time travelled actually just happened.

Not sure the time and effort OGFL spent tracking down her old lover's soul (imagine if she obsessed and remembered him for thousands of years as she reincarnated). Of course she's a bit messed up in the head. Finally after waiting a couple of millennia, she found him, got him to remember her.

My question is...what is the end game, if the wish is to go back to a time where they loved each other. Just to prevent them from having time together, so he can never regain his memories?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I even read a romance CEO manhua that the FL in the story back to the abusive ML who torture, rape, and killed her before her regression. That one of my biggest regret reading a stories like that and it still etched in memories because how I feel so angry by the story.

So yeah there's many work with plot that seems trashy yet many readers still read it. Chinese love their abusive and toxic male lead.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I even read a romance CEO manhua that the FL in the story back to the abusive ML who torture, rape, and killed her before her regression. That one of my biggest regret reading a stories like that and it still etched in memories because how I feel so angry by the story.

So yeah there's many work with plot that seems trashy yet many readers still read it. Chinese love their abusive and toxic male lead.
You’re bringing up the reason I’m avoiding all CEO manhua, it’s toxic trash.

Aggregator gang
The chair would need to be extremely light to fall over like that. A quick check with a cheap stool I suspect I'd need to fully commit to fainting and grab onto it with my hands, which wouldn't happen if I was unconscious. I can tip over my office chair intentionally if I sit sideways, butt near edge of direction of fall, and lean backward while grabbing the top of the chair's back. Sitting normally then leaning sideways won't tip the chair.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this arc looks VERY interesting. On one side, you get OG FL who gone through times and reincarnation just to meet the ML. On the other side, the current wife aka the host is innocent woman who is devoted to the ML.

Double-page supporter
lol as soon as i saw dat title i got a flashback of bad memories lol
idk bout yall but i didnt like the 2nd half of the drama at all
Honestly here I can't really blame the male lead, he literally got memory wiped.
unless he kept his modern life memories aswell, if he did then dats just cruel
hope he didnt tho so we get some blameless ppl aswell

Is it me or is the title of the work this world is based on the same as writer Su Luxia's work that got plagiarized?
wasnt writer su luxia writing abt some fairy? or am i remembering wrong

Dex-chan lover
I come bearing spoilers!

The husband was actually murdered by the crazy lady. The soul never really reincarnated properly so she wanted to destroy the soul of the husband to stick her dead guy in his corpse.

Dex-chan lover
I come bearing spoilers!

The husband was actually murdered by the crazy lady. The soul never really reincarnated properly so she wanted to destroy the soul of the husband to stick her dead guy in his corpse.
What the... What a crazy lady 🙀

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the title of the work this world is based on the same as writer Su Luxia's work that got plagiarized?
OMG good catch!!! I went back and check and it IS the same title as the one in arc 9!! (Just that Shadow Madness TLed it differently) But it's not related to that past arc at all, probably just a easter egg LOL!

Dex-chan lover
This start is good so far and the dude is not a cheater or an arsehole.
His past life incarnation drowned out/suppressed the modern one, so its not even the same person.

The chair would need to be extremely light to fall over like that. A quick check with a cheap stool I suspect I'd need to fully commit to fainting and grab onto it with my hands, which wouldn't happen if I was unconscious. I can tip over my office chair intentionally if I sit sideways, butt near edge of direction of fall, and lean backward while grabbing the top of the chair's back. Sitting normally then leaning sideways won't tip the chair.
What they didn't tell you is that the upholstery is made of velcro. It's velcro'd to her butt.

Honestly, trashy authors like this are EXIST. I come here to heal my bitter emotion after reading Tomb Raider King manhwa. The author deliberately ignoring the female canon fodder after mentioning her past relationship with the MC. The ending kinda different with the light novel tho, the light novel ended in harem route which is not BETTER OPTION. Sorry for the rant, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread