Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 365 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Backlash From Committing Evil Deeds

Dex-chan lover
Our love is real so it’s okay for me to kill you because yours are fake! Why even let her speak. This feels like the shortest arc so far unless there’s some additional bullshit happening after this.

Dex-chan lover
Our love is real so it’s okay for me to kill you because yours are fake! Why even let her speak. This feels like the shortest arc so far unless there’s some additional bullshit happening after this.
I wont say this is a short arc, tbh its a bit long (but maybe seems short coz of our daily release as of now)
Yep there will be BS after this

Dex-chan lover
I wont say this is a short arc, tbh its a bit long (but maybe seems short coz of our daily release as of now)
Yep there will be BS after this
It feels a bit short compared to the others probably also because she’s been slapping the lady around every chapter so far, usually this takes some time and planning before it can be done.

Double-page supporter
I'm weirdly on board with this arc, since I'm fond of the arcs where the male lead isn't an awful person and actually likes (whoever Luxia is replacing). Even moreso because the original for this arc did nothing wrong and her wish is to be happy with her husband.

Dex-chan lover
I'm super satisfied that we get to see the husband once again fighting back to protect Su Luxia! Is this the first male lead in all the arcs to do this?

At this point I'm just ignoring this bitch. Listening to a hypocritical narcissist like her will just make my head hurt. Also wow, killing 100 people to revive just 1 person, how does she even justify this as "good"???

Thank you all at PRAE Scans for such amazing, consistent work!! After this arc ends, you guys should take a small break if needed!

Aggregator gang
Ngl I stan this arc, this villainess actually feels refreshing and different compared to all prior villainesses. Pretty straightforward plot. Husband also likes Su Luxia pre and post the agent Su getting in. I thot the original body was desperate for his love but now I see why Madam Su doubted it all along and asked for Agent Su's help before passing out. Su Luxia did talk about Zero in this chap answering that crazy woman. And yeah lmao he stayed, rather than going to toilet. 💀

Dex-chan lover
"Our love is the purest"->Purest bullshite
Bitch, you clearly only liked the dude in the past for his money and he your looks.

You just want to ruin someone else's happy life because of your own petty whim.
You were going to kill other people, your love is not pure.

Dex-chan lover
Usually Su Luxia goes for late game carriers, but this time, it's the zealot / cannon rush.

It feels a bit short compared to the others probably also because she’s been slapping the lady around every chapter so far, usually this takes some time and planning before it can be done.
A short arc is nice
This is going to be a short arc

I've just checked with the translator. This arc has 31 chapters, which is the typical length of an arc, whereas the previous arc is shorter with 27 chapters. The next arc will be even shorter than arc 16, it has 21 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread