Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 370 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Facing the Opponent Head On

Dex-chan lover
Hey! just a question for all! Do you like this arc or nah? Give this comment a regular like if you do and give this comment an angry emoji like if you don't, thnx!!
it started good, a hilariously dumb villain was a great break after all the long arcs of super smart villains. However, I felt like it dragged on unnecessary by reviving the 10000?yo ML.

Also, from what I remember and understand, isn't Su Luxia's family some super bigshot in this world? Why didn't she just use the power and money of her family and squashed that stupid couple quickly?

Anw, thanks for the chapter! The extra about arc 7 was really sweet.

Dex-chan lover
it started good, a hilariously dumb villain was a great break after all the long arcs of super smart villains. However, I felt like it dragged on unnecessary by reviving the 10000?yo ML.

Also, from what I remember and understand, isn't Su Luxia's family some super bigshot in this world? Why didn't she just use the power and money of her family and squashed that stupid couple quickly?

hahhaha imo its good that theres a challenge for LuXia now, since shang yixue is just so dumb hahahhahaha
well~ the ML's family also has a conglomerate so luxia cant just go killing him off willy nilly
thnx for reading! n btw the keychain charm at the end is a mini plot point for arc 30, aka current arc in raw

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Again, I like this arc cus it's fresh change as it focuses more on villainous male and female character who only cared about their own world. I'm curious about the last scenes tho, who are those girls Su Lu Xia cared for. 😳👉👈

Edit: Ohhh Qi Ling that only FL who loved Su Lu Xia.

Fed-Kun's army

It seems like this dude is also a big shot, and/or has powerful family. He's a rich director, and according to this chapter his cousin's family controls a LOT of money, which is why he murdered the dude and is seizing control of it all.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like this dude is also a big shot, and/or has powerful family. He's a rich director, and according to this chapter his cousin's family controls a LOT of money, which is why he murdered the dude and is seizing control of it all.
yeh but my point is she could have stopped him before he killed an innocent dude to get his family's money and power. We also know that her family is fucking powerful and rich because they helped fund his work as a director, and she even became an investor of the film (on a fucking whim).

It's good. I do have a question, though. Will Su Luxia tackle novels/worlds aside from modern times and ancient Chinese dynasties? I know they did the English/Victorian/Edwardian vampire universe in the first few arcs, but then that was it.
Hey! just a question for all! Do you like this arc or nah? Give this comment a regular like if you do, and give this comment an angry emoji like if you don't, thnx!!

It's good. I do have a question, though. Will Su Luxia tackle novels/worlds aside from modern times and ancient Chinese dynasties? I know they did the English/Victorian/Edwardian vampire universe in the first few arcs, but then that was it.
Yea a little more variety in the world settings would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Yup! There's
Greek god arc and ancient Egypt arc

Banned
what kinda shit ass country would he even hope to win a political office after being a complete shit bag to his wife so publicly? People should be hating him. Also, what power? Wasn't she the one from a powerful family? Shouldn't they be going after him? Also, kill the bitch if a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc isn't bad, there's definitely been worse and it is funny seeing shang yixue shoot herself in the foot over and over again by refusing to live in the era. I feel bad for wen zheng though, he was such a genuinely nice guy and loved his wife a lot...and now his body is a murderer getting involved in dirty politics while flaunting around a delusional mistress...

Also tell me why i cried seeing qi ling and ghost luxia again....im glad they paid her a little visit again bc she's definitely been one of the best "love interests" 😭❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hey! just a question for all! Do you like this arc or nah? Give this comment a regular like if you do and give this comment an angry emoji like if you don't, thnx!!
I honestly kinda like this arc. Sure the story is a bit weak compared to other arc, but it succeed on letting Luxia just being herself. Not that she is not herself when she is doing the mission in other arc, but oftentimes she has to be someone else in the surface. Here, she is at least 70% as herself on the surface, only to be someone else to trap others. This and the Empress arc is my favorite in bringing Luxia character out.

Users who are viewing this thread