Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 378 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Who’s the Gallows Actually For?

Dex-chan lover
He failed because he didn’t understand how the modern society works. You cannot do too much obvious bullshit and killing of people left and right without someone finding out, and once it’s out everyone will know about it.

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for the original guy... If he and the og Su Luxia ever get their bodies back they'll have to get cosmetic surgery and move out of the country or something...

I feel like ever since OG Wen Zheng woke up and managed to speak with our Su Luxia and hear her plan, he had little issue with losing everything if it meant that him and OG Su Luxia could live together as a happy couple, just the two of them.

In essence, the love the OG Wen Zheng and Su Luxia is probably enough that the two of them only wish to live happily together, even if they're poor with no reputation.

Double-page supporter
This dude speed running a one way ticket to hell. Like, my dude, how long have you been here and you've gotten up to what?!

Fed-Kun's army
Now our Xia Xia is moving towards the presidential race eh?

I'm sure she will spin some stories regarding Wen Zheng when Wen Daoxian was removed from the og ML body. Then they will both live happily ever after? (Probably never seen in this title for og couples).

not @ that ho3 saying that luxia still wanting to climb the ladder using his highness ✨influence✨.

HOE IT’S THE OTHER WAY AROUND?????????!!!!!

I don't understand why that dude keeps doing stuff like he's going to get away with it. He acts like Cersei from Game of Thrones -in that he's less cunning than he thinks he is and depends on brute force to get what he wants. He thinks he's done all that when it's Su Luxia who's been organizing and making connections for him. Then he thinks he can keep on exploiting by bullying and intimidating her or killing anyone and everyone straightforwardly like it's trash disposal and not a trail of bodies he's leaving in his wake.

Thanks sm for coming back and working to post the chapter!! Can’t wait for the next, but take as much time as you need!

Aggregator gang
Poor original wen zheng
He lost everything because of a guy who snatch his body because of an obsessive girl with her past love
Yea I’m wondering what’s gonna happen to him and the Luxia he married. Cause after possession the original spirit doesn’t come back. I hope the og wen zheng won’t have to suffer for his ancestor’s idiocy :(

Dex-chan lover
That is a Queen level move right there.

Destroyed that fool and humiliated him by having it done by a "lowly woman"

Edit-> How is the original husband going to live after this, dude's life is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
Yea I’m wondering what’s gonna happen to him and the Luxia he married. Cause after possession the original spirit doesn’t come back. I hope the og wen zheng won’t have to suffer for his ancestor’s idiocy :(
I know right? Do they end up becoming hermit and lovey dovey or something like Luxia become president and he become househusband?

His reputation, effort, money, his job and all his dream project gone because of ancestor..

He is bearing unwanted infamy

Group Leader
...Hubby is going to be in a spot of trouble when he gets his body back. OTOH he can just change his face and mooch off his rich wife as a 'new gigolo'.

Users who are viewing this thread