Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 380 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President : I’m the Queen Here

Dex-chan lover
brooooo what era are we in?? 😭😭 did a time machine explode or are we in the time travel episode of jem and the holograms????? why is she in that dress!! why are her curls like that!!!!!!! bad!! very bad!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Billions. Wow.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think orange/peach is her color...
So is she going to marry this Moqi Xun guy? or is it purely a subordinate relationship?

Aggregator gang
Same like, remember when this involved shooting a movie? That dress would look so bad at a board meeting.
I imagine in that future world Su Lu Xia living, fashion recycle might have happened too as 1940s/50s did for 1970s/80s, 1970s in 1990s, and so on but this time probably 1700s French last queen Marie Antoinette was trending there too she dressed like these from the start of this arc. This author is pretty self aware in fashion, history, and politics talk thru manu arcs we have been thru; she did dress like 1920s for that Shanghai arc or something like that when her host body was fat and cheated on by her husband. So yeah, I actually like this as I'm sucker for these as well. 😳👉👈

Aggregator gang
brooooo what era are we in?? 😭😭 did a time machine explode or are we in the time travel episode of jem and the holograms????? why is she in that dress!! why are her curls like that!!!!!!! bad!! very bad!!!!!
Hehehe but fr, I think the author wanted to mess around a lil like French recycling fashion trends. I like it ngl.

Dex-chan lover
I think the world doesn't follow our era. Remember that it doesn't need to. Basically just think modern world but the outfit trend is from 90's

Dex-chan lover
IIRC she didn't tell him the original soul was gone
Original LuXia's soul is not dead. She's in a coma. If not, LuXia won't be able to fulfill her wish of "return to the time when her husband loves her". The focus is 'when her husband loves her'. She just want a happy ever after with her husband
which she did get.

I think the world doesn't follow our era. Remember that it doesn't need to. Basically just think modern world but the outfit trend is from 90's
Yup!The world is a fictional one and doesn't follow our era's trend. That's why her clothes isn't following our modern era.

Last edited:
I was thinking the exact same thing!! What on earth was the clothing in this chapter?? Lol

Double-page supporter
I still don’t understand how she flipped all the PR into fully positive after getting dogged in public but okay

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the exact same thing!! What on earth was the clothing in this chapter?? Lol
As said in my comment above, "The world is a fictional one and doesn't follow our era's trend. That's why her clothes aren't following our modern era."

I still don’t understand how she flipped all the PR into fully positive after getting dogged in public but okay
She provided evidence that she's not the one behind it, it was Wen DaoXian. Who would you hate more, someone who provide evidence that she's not the one doing it, or a husband who basically made his wife a scapegoat?

These outfits are literally the worst. I'm glad someone mentioned it

Users who are viewing this thread