Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - A Movie Queen Fallen From Grace

Meo

Double-page supporter
Alright...so I already hated the Emperor being so easily fooled and falling for another woman so easily.

But this new dude...I loathe him with a passion. I mean, he drugged his girlfriend, so she'd be rape by some rich dude for a GOD DAMN lead role? Death is too kind to him, he totally needs to suffer the same thing the MC of this arc went through.

For people confused by her having the same name, it's nothing deeper than for character referential consistency. Su Luxia is the name of the agent that goes into their bodies, so it's kind of an overwrite.

Put it this way - if the main character of a story kept changing their name every 20 chapters, it could get confusing quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Time to kill off another ungrateful bastard and his toth in tow.

@luvicvis

I know, I meant that it's weird how the host has taken over su luxia in both revenge sequences and that in this new one she looks exactly like Liu Ruyan did in the first sequence.. seems like she's getting revenge for the same characters (just in a different time/setting).

Dex-chan lover
I'm so used to the fiancee being thrown to the side for a side girl it's nice to see some other scenarios that could happen in isekai

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly stupid. Garbage man and ceo obvious but the point that's stupid is the self pity + suicide. People don't commit murder due to the fear of the consequences but if you're fearless. Kill away. First obvious capture them both and slowly torture. Made me think of that scene from Idk which movie. With the rat and the metal bucket.

Fed-Kun's army
rereading this a second time and wow i completely forgot how heartbreaking this actually was for luxia...

Double-page supporter
Kyle them all... Good isekai transfer company but timeline reversing to get the kill quite a cheat knowing perfectly the future while protagonist usually know part of the story.

Going for a second read through. Rage is still there for what happen in Ch 21. DIE F*$KM#&^%H!!! DIE F$#KM$#%H!!!

Contributor
Sadly realistic.

And yeah, the emperor don't look that bad now, just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread