Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 33 - Movie King Also Needs To Act

Dex-chan lover
you try to sold her and now you gonna "apologize"?
damn man where is your brain in the past 2 year or so?

Double-page supporter
why did he even sell her in the first place? for the evulz? she did nothing but help him and boost his career, he could've just broken up with her normally

Fed-Kun's army
this is him just picking the biggest bat he can find, picking the biggest hornets nest he can find, and then swinging at it over and over again. this man is just a loose canon waiting to implode since day 1 i can't believe he managed to make it past age 7 with a brain like that

noo! :'D that made me laugh so hard, how can one be so stupid
cant wait to see him get kicked in the butt

Dex-chan lover
Oh. This is gonna work out just fine for him. I'm sure.

There are so many problems with his response I don't even know where to begin.
1. Why would the original her take you back after what you did to her, even if she didn't change?
2. She obviously changed to be a lot more ruthless recently. Nothing has indicated that she likes you at all anymore.
3. She's flirting with a wolf puppy now, so going after her now is just kicking up more drama.
4. Your motives are so obvious.
5. By crawling back to her, you're basically throwing your supposed trump card relationship with the heiress away.
6. By begging to get back together, you're clearly playing into her hand and giving her obscene levels of power over you.

Did I catch it all?

Fed-Kun's army
What a childish little brat this dude is. I love how he thinks Su is going to take him back despite offering literally nothing of worth. What an inflated sense of self he has lolol

Suuureeeee... That seems like a viable option, dude. Yeah, it'll work! Go for it!

Ye sure there is noooo way she doesnt know you tried to sell her to be raped by fat old man.
OF COURSE SHE KNOWS YOU ABSOLUTE DIPSHIT.

This dude is so fucking arrogant that his brain melted. Stupid asshole lol.
Now all the FMC has to do is film him trying to win her back and send it to that Lin girl.

Like I said before, Liu Ru Yan was more formidable than An Sheng. This is like a Curb-Stomp Battle.

This guy is so stupid. lol I guess time for some S&M to come b/c of that heel kissing picture. lol

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this feels like the complete opposite of the previous story. She's going directly after the cheating man rather than playing 5D Chess with the entire court, she doesn't have a significant rival, the target does not have any position of power over her (and in fact, his position is rapidly crumbling due to her efforts), and I'd say that the target is dumber than a bag of rocks, but that'd be an insult to the bag and the rocks. In short, this arc seems to basically just be a powertrip rather than the struggle the previous one was.

Fed-Kun's army
@Volttekka Eh, well of course, in previous arc she was literally a "powerful" woman without the power. In this arc, it's the opposite so of course it would be different on how she approaches it and also if you look at what he did to her in the original timeline or to the original host... whatever makes more sense... His understanding of her and this use of his petty tactics, well lead to her downfall and eventual suicide. So, I mean the only reason the guy now seems dumber than a bag of rocks is because the person he's trying to manipulate isn't the same person anymore.

Edit: Also, the conditions she was given by the original hosts aren't the same in every arc.

Okay I just want to say one thing I don't side with anyone here because sometimes the FL goes too far and ends up ruining other people's lives but I am not saying the antagonists don't deserve to punished. 2 wrongs don't make a right. but men it feels so refreshing to see antagonists getting what they deserve.

Aggregator gang
Pay respects to the guy.
F
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/tk4WUC4DD4j-1LiBLcmJrCRrPjguawhi5voRth0Q2f-v8IRkkhR5-f77tv52qRAN1t4YUj-2USXMKrqu0P1IjVlH9lPKdODi-poFJTi3jVbUndlKgGZi2fZ8OsLqQEC9SYab1b3ea1PZ8qzxCUxgBoBKG0gRUUpKJtcNJObUQjO_F2r9fGXUebaJpoPQAMt_u5u2SWNNHVpzbotDbepyYebDBdDsCcnKQy_YfgdaapsGe0vq-9-QYRIj_lDrsKU7Tkj9N_LfTFasM_v895TDHg3RNgAdddUwIU71AzgLoSZAVxQ9zz8a-SpT0s1Qt12OHIYCcrpyen8PohkzqxaMV0h0JqGXQue9hezY99jQTM5wHhi1FZ_JzTg85ToDeGKJnsbm2KkLYrUbgqChkDwxLgVDpNDqyowm9-nsjlmSPLMqBW49KobxI5lRBQVs53hcrY5S5MoGf3UT1qGfzJeqDFrW33mxWkHn9KGo9qRuwvjvv0dnOfyND1l65HrqLJirQoH9_kEQtwa3DkDuNtFcLXes1VjB71JTN3IdbUoI7N9NUiqWyacrwTVn6RqyGU6QQJChGhzQsP-XLSAo83bI8V5cBRhHd-FgcjB-n42lzpc0gRsL7r9_dSC6oPyG4PiD7RQ8CgNZrBocsawaQIBNtN__JzKjK-Ej9biHnUHYkStl042HUmfhXY0a1V5Hzg=w225-h350-no?authuser=0

Dex-chan lover
the only reason he's successful in the first time is because the original girl is dumb af.

Users who are viewing this thread