Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 53 - The Bitch’s Determination

Fed-Kun's army
"i can do it, i can do much more than you can think of! i can commit fratricide! i can put the rest of the humans in danger for vampire dick! i can do a lot!"

bumass cotton candy lookin ass bitch foh and sit down you already live on the floor takin second scraps stfu 😒

thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
She can: cry, scream, poison her brother.... Is there actually anything else she is capable of?
Oh, and maybe cut herself in hopes of temping some vampire and being killed for her stupidity....
Have I missed anything?? XD

Aggregator gang
"Why aren't you risking your life to save the man who has been cheating on you with me?!?!?! You're so fucking heartless!!!"

Yes please! I need to hear this! Tell me infant, what can you do? This amount of determination would nice in an intelligent character but in this spoiled rotten to the point where her brain is rotting out of her ears idiot, it’s just laughable if not a seriously pathetic.

yes please. Become a blood sacrifice for an ancient vampire house for them. Please die in vain as your "Brother Youji" dies along side you. Though I'm not too keen on that part. That being the dying together.

I kind of hope the white-haired glasses pretty-boy vampire hunter doesn't bite the dust in this one. That dude actually has his head on straight.

Pinky can die in a fire for all I care though. 😑

Like i'm betting that the girl probably is gonna do something stupid that interfere's with the glasses hair guy and our MC's plan, but probably getting herself killed. Like seriously, you can't just waltz into the enemies territory without some SORT of plan figured out.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Does she have some secret power? Not that it matters. At this point, she's probably just being provoked into a dangerous situation.

I'm back to trying to wrap my mind around what her stance is. Luxia should save the cheating bastard because...? Has he done anything besides act smug towards her and try to rub his cheating in her face (and even getting frustrated that she didn't care anymore)? Even disregarding the fact that he sold her out and tried to get her killed, which hasn't been addressed at all, she has no reason to care about his safety.

Unless she's under the assumption that Luxia still loves the male lead, in which case, what was all that about the cheating being justified because there was love with one woman and no love with the other?

When she says she can do something is she referring to the poison they told her to put in her brother's tea? Cause if she is that's just low

I get that everyone else is here like thinking about the plot happening and all.

But I couldn't pay a second of attention to that being weirded out by Su Luxia just casually having some denim jeans on while she's busy being a vampire noblewoman...

Users who are viewing this thread