Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - Elegant Socialite: What Happened To Your 34.1 Inches Waist!?

Aggregator gang
@TheAmazingNil
If you're talking about the player, She's fucking EXTRA. If you haven't noticed, she takes the longer way around and makes things blow up instead of quickly resolving the situation.

If you're talking about the native protag to the story, she didn't get to deal with it, because her story was obviously altered by a different player(?).

@TheAmazingNil hmm I think because of the strong patriarchal society here, you know when a husband cheats, it is definitely the wife who is blamed or when the woman is abused the woman is blamed
#CMIIW

@TheAmazingNil Speaking from my experience as a half-Chinese, I think it's a cultural context. In China, women are seen as inferior to men and that they must follow / listen to their husband. Therefore, wife have to endure whatever bs her husband did and be a supportive, perfect housewife. A woman who become a widow is seen as a disgrace to many people cuz she must have some flaws that makes her husband dump her. That's why many women endure abuse and cheating and continue to stay in shitty marriage, just because they have no other choice :(

Dex-chan lover
I wish she could've been beautiful AND chubby, but I guess body positivity isn't something I can expect

@mizuhi he also beat the original su Luxia to death, so he really shouldn't be acting as though the brother is the bad guy 😂

Dex-chan lover
Everyone loves the chubchub! This is the one thing the protag has done wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh her brother is... her brother is... whew 😩...
also i knew that she was gonna be skinny but for luxia to call the owner's fatness as a dark past is sad. BIIIIIIG OOF on that

To anyone who is wondering why the player wouldn't just tell her big bro abaot the cheating bastard, I think it's because this arc is more on the granting the victim's wish to make them (the bastard and the bitch) to regret it for the rest of their life, so if she use the big bro immediately it might be to good, I mean the big brother looks like he wants to just kill the bastard which is to good for him, he needs to "regret" it for the rest of his life in order to fulfill the victim's wish..
Besides this arc seems kinda different than the ones before, notice it that before the MC come to this world there's a system notification that said EMERGENCY, while the ones before just like the next destination have been selected..

Dex-chan lover
Yes! An overprotective Nii-chan to work with. He's both blind with rage AND aware enough to pay attention to the big picture. As a bonus, he's even military.
All things considered, this just makes the husband even more stupid for abusing her, but I guess wife beaters don't exactly act on long-term logic.

My initial response to her covering for her trash husband was a scowl, but it's really fine. She's always the type to indulge in the long game and this way, she has more leverage on her husband who's in a precarious situation.

If anything, this just kinda shows off the awful patriarchal society China had.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahah this dumb fuck is gonna get what he deserves.

What's really cute is how everyone already idolizes the young miss' size, and her losing weight wasn't seen as a positive but as her being so sick/beaten so badly that she couldn't eat. That's kind of cute.

Fed-Kun's army
A shame. Her chubby self was more interesting to me. Now she is a little generic.

It would have been fun to see her won by the force of personality and cunning alone.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the brother was a ML showing up lolol I wonder if we'll even get one in this arc?

A protective oniichan in a military uniform with a whip... H-haah haa... G-good job author..

Also this trash husband sure has the guts to say the brother is being unreasonable for hitting him when he essentially beat his wife to death.

Dex-chan lover
This Luxia has a really nice family and family servants. It's such a waste that he (the husband) was so easily swayed by another woman after being let into the family.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how the system will give birth. By the ass or surgery or get out by mouth.

I really like the brother and servants! They are actually worried about her and saw the weight loss as a sign of mistreatment which otherwise would have been

I really like the brother!!! He seems like a great ally and a good character, and he beat up the cheater which is a good point in my book. I’m also glad that MC has good people, not the scum obviously, looking after her. I’m excited to see where this arc is going to be. Seems like Su Luxia is going with the long haul plan and having the scum and the transmigrator suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread