Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 72 - Elegant Socialite: These men, I want them all!

😑 has the audacity to sleep with someone else’s husband and then wants to pursue another man to boot.

ngl getting kinda bored of this one just want to see them all get fucked and move on already

Don't bite off more than you can chew (sounds a bit wrong here 😂), not all harem/reverse harem permit polygamy or you'll be like that one guy whose head was removed and carried by a psycho, escaping by boat.

I mean if you dont have the ability to be a player just stick to one guy lol

Dex-chan lover
ah too bad our transmigrated (other) female lead doesn't have the money or means to have her own harem 😅 she really is getting too ambitious for someone with rather limited means (at least, when compared to su luxia). i am very excited to see how su luxia is gonna use marshal wei to take bai ting down!!

Double-page supporter
this arc is lasting a bit longer than the others or its just boring compared to the rest. I'm waiting for it to just end already tbh.

Dex-chan lover
So in short, the other transmigrator's greed will be her downfall.

@penmore it’s actually not too long yet. I estimate there will be another 6-8 chapters. So far each arc has had around 20 chapters and the vampire arc was the longest by far

@tasneem I already forgot about the vampire arc 😅
Kinda feel bad for him since he’s waiting for her to wake up from her “deep sleep”

Yeah. I don't think that's going to happen, sweetie. Maybe you should give up find someone else.

Vampire arc I liked more. But that could just be because we haven’t seen the punishment in this one yet

Users who are viewing this thread