Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 87 - That girl's damn wild -- Older sister will teach you how to be humane

I don't like this ML. Anyway, I'm wondering if the vampire hunter is still waiting for Luxia to wake up.

Dex-chan lover
That's my girl!! Why should she actively make the Male Lead like her?! He's one of the major reasons why the original host ended her own life :( So why should his ending be happy? I would have been disappointed in her Su Luxia if she had followed that task to gain his true love >w<

That's why I love Luxia sooo much. Such a badass female lead who obviously, wants to make the stupid men suffer in agony muahahha 😎😎😎

I think from all arcs she had, only two ended with her having a relationship, right? Being the actress one and the vampire 😮

Dex-chan lover
Bonus: make the asshole love her

Su: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

yeah, she's a fucking ridiculous mary sue with cheating powers

i don't care, i still love her

bring back courtesan su

Double-page supporter
Wow, this school system does not give a FUCK. lmao, obviously a place of quality education.

the only mary sue series i like tbh
this thing is is soo satisfying to read

Note that the bonus say "make the ML genuinely fall in love with you" It never said "You have to reciprocate ML" or "You must assure a happy lovey dovey ending with ML". Dumbass ML is a masochist that will fall in love with Su Luxia and will die of unreciprocated feelings , while giving her those sweet sweet bonus points, mark my words

Dex-chan lover
I hope the dumb guy falls in love and then gets a miserable end because she rejects him instead

Why does it always feel so satisfying when the main character beats up her bullies? I’m not normally such a violent person, I promise!

This one looks good.I also love how she has her own beliefs. Shes willing to forgo the bonus to spite the asshole.

abt ml : ofc later he will trully love su luxia, but our queen wont bother with his affection.. And left him to go back with system after finished her mission. But ml cant bear live without her( his true love) and then commit suicide. In the end, he is die in the end www

Ah... The cliche " interesting" which tell us that he is interested in her. The original story sounds awful. Maybe some people would enjoy reading stories like that but I can't imagine that a story like that would sell well. Maybe it was written by an amateur and posted online?

Users who are viewing this thread