Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 87 - That girl's damn wild -- Older sister will teach you how to be humane

YES! Hell no are you going to spend time with that piece of trash, drag that ML to Hell!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man. Straight to catharsis. No yeah. This is perfect.
Beat the shit out of those bitches who only know how to pick on others, and the male lead can go to hell too.

I was a bit worried at first when seducing him was the objective, but this works much better. Luckily, canon proves that he's attracted to heartless bitches anyway.

@Hatsuke falling in love is easy. Just place your mentioned arousals, like liking yourself, to another person? And not to yourself. Think that he/she/they are the cause of your heart beating faster than normal, and all signs that can be considered as sign of love.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes. Love it. I want him to fall for her but he can't be ML for sure.

@Hatsuke I think it’s normal, that happened to me when I was kid and when I was a teenager, not falling in love I mean🤔 everyone is different in terms of love, that’s what I believe

@Hatsuke Things happen at different times for different people. This includes love.
Liking yourself isn't a bad thing. Too many people hate themselves and only see their flaws. Just relax. There's no rush to fall in love. It will come.

Thanks for translating!\o/

Dex-chan lover
Aww yis, slao that bitch mire.
Who cares about additional task if you can abuse scum?

Aggregator gang
Yep. It's my most satisfying chapter! 😂 These bad girls srsly deserve a beating or two. And I'm so glad that Luxia decides not to capture that horrible ML. So not worth her time, that boy. Smh.

Another good story! Thanks for the updates! Think gonna like this story the most...making me wanna super read more

Users who are viewing this thread