Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 100 - That girl’s damn wild --You are not a princess

Ah the man lead in this Arc end up dying miserably, I pity him bc I think he's not that bad though letting someone die is wrong but the real su Luxia wasn't right either, you can't force or threaten someone to love you.

For a petty person, just tag me in the comment or dm me and tell me how to use spoiler tag instead reported me. Lol

@ Saeko13 thats an interesting spoiler. Looking forward to it happening.

bwahaha get rekt bitch.
Also happy 100th. Good job guys, keep it up. Be safe too.

YES YES YES this is the most satisfying event that has happened in the entire arc (other than the fl getting beat up). Also happy 100 chapters! Thank you for your hard work!

@Serverclosed she's the secondary female lead. So I think it still fits. She was supposed to be the stepping stone for pu xiaxhen (did I spell that right?)

@Saeko13 I've read ahead too and I agree with you. He really didn't do anything super wrong. He was a bit cold and could have helped defuse the situation that resulted in the FML's death but he wasn't at as much fault as the previous ones.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

hell yes now her bitchass will be on them dirty streets , tasting the broke life she looks down upon so much 🤠

Aggregator gang
"Sure, random stranger, I'll go get a DNA test because you asked me to!"

-an arrogant rich lady...?

Dex-chan lover
It's a surprise that mom was baited into it so easily, but otherwise...yeah. this works perfectly.

Of course the bitchy female lead would bark nonstop at this, which kinda increases it's persuasive power. It's a pretty important matter-especially in this culture, so most people would look into it if they had the means, which...this family clearly has money to throw around.

And now...your prestige is fading, bitch. What will you do next?

Looks like the rich lady folded her hand, when she had a royal flush. Logic? Non-exaggerated human interaction? Who needs that?

Thank you for all your hard work and congrats on 100 chapters ^^

Man, this arc is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread