Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 103 - That girl’s damn wild -- Crazy

She should reject this guy. He's not even close to that one from the actress arc.

She's probably blunted the knife by running it over a stone herself. All part of the calculations I see.

Damn, i would totally fuck Pu in her state now.

Hopefully student Min will be killed off by Pu, and Su Lüxia will be able to go full Yuri with the little sister and real daughter.

I wonder if Min being dead while he is in love will complete the bonus mission, probably should read again the mission description.

hehehehehhh I read the raws (or shall I say, looked at, since I don't know CN) and I'm excited for the next few chaps... tysm for updates!!!

If I'm not seeing it wrong, this arc should end in 4 more chapters, and then there's about 4 more other arcs before we catch up with the raws

Fed-Kun's army
Saw some free raws here https://www.onemanhua.com/12387/

Yah welcome.

bruh the real Pu girl is not much of a person lolol. What with that double standard she has for her mother, who has actual feelings, Pu girl just wants to manipulate the old lady for power and money and status.

Uhhhhh... At the beginning didn't Su Luxia say that the ML of the world was trash? Honestly, even now, I still have qualms about him because of how he treated the original host, like I know that he shouldn't be forced to accept the host's feelings just because she was going to kill herself, but there has to be a better way of dealing with the situation that just total apathy for her...

Why do I feel that the arc will come to an end after that celebration and before su luxia gives him an answer...?

Thank you for the chapter! I cant wait to see what is the crazy girl planning xd

Dex-chan lover
Su has no intention of going for him. He's just a convenient tool to use against Xiaozhen.

My guess is that Su will absolutely crush and humiliate him in 3 days. He certainly wasn't help when Su first started this arc.

@Kllick uhh I think someone posted a link to it in the last chapter's comments. Can't remember it ;; but it was on onemanhua I know that for sure
for spoilers about what happens next
su luxia is on the stage at the school dance thingie. FL (who does not deserve to be named) has gone psycho and rushes to her with a knife, intending to stab her. but instead ML runs over and tries to be heroic and gets stabbed instead. su luxia is like oooh oh no~ -not- and I think she just yeets herself out of the world and the ML tries to search for her and I think he ends up doing drugs and ODing or something but anyways yeah ML and FL both get shitty endings wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread