Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

"Just because it's love, previous offences can thus be cleansed?" PREACH. I can never understand those people who give second chances to cheaters. Also, I believe that the ML deserved what happened to him.

It's selfless to do the right thing for someone you don't care that much about, not for someone you're already in love with. To abandon and sacrifice yourself for the same person just illustrates what a jackass this guy was, then he abandoned his family for no reason and put them under the same pain he's in. She's right, why should she care? He told her to go die, and she was pushed in a corner way more than he ever was.

Odd they don't mention what happened to the other family at all.

I’m amazed about how many people are blaming Su Lüxia saying stuff as if what she did what too much.

She clearly explained why this guy should deserve all of this, and yet people are defending him? Must be nice to be good-looking.

Imo he should deserve way more than just being crazy, but as many point out, he deserves what he did. He mocked and pushed to death (with his words) an innocent girl, but because he now is obsessed (not in love) with Su Lüxia, he should be forgiven? That’s absolutely disgusting.

So being a foul person is a crime worthy of death? It's desperate to insist that Luxia is right just because she's the protagonist of this series.
She seduced him and made him fall in love with her as an act of revenge before wiping the minds of everyone except him making him think that he was crazy. That's more than doing "nothing".
I'm not going to speak for other but he's sympathetic because the revenge done to him was more than he deserved. It'd be one thing if he went to jail and lost all his fame and fortune like Pu Xiao Zhen but no he had a psychotic breakdown because he was cruel to someone who he didn't like.

How is cruelly rejecting someone a crime worthy of death?

@NikaCMMD
Your utter desperation to prove he's somehow not responsible for his own actions is getting more than a little ridiculous. What's Su's big crime here? That she got him to like her than skipped town? Somehow I don't think him not getting over a high school crush makes her some awful horrible person that should be solely responsible for his actions. She didn't tell him to abandon his family or life for her, she didn't put sleeping pills in his hands and tell him to take them. She hardly did a single thing to effect him but trick him into liking her. Every single action after that and everything about where he ended up is his own doing. The fact that he still has so much he could go back to but instead chooses to live chasing after a girl that never returned his affection instead of getting over a high school crush makes him a simp.

But seeing as you are ignoring facts like the fact that he's not dead and not committing suicide in the final chapter seeing as he himself says he uses the pills to help himself dream of her I imagine you'll ignore reality and just continue trying to find ways to blame the big mean lady for making the simp feel bad.

Fed-Kun's army
He deserved it. And to thoes that thought he doesn't should read the other comments because they already took the words out of my mouth

Did y'all just skip over the fact she wants to punish bad writers with trauma? Kinda wack imo

another scum got rekt. this time it feels like she didn't do that much (compared to others) though. after baiting him and she leaves, the male lead is literally on self torture mode.
the wayyyyyyy earlier guy so far had best ending (not the male lead though). she stayed there as his wife for iirc 50(?) years.

min: let me leave this group!
panda: that is impossible!

LOL

Aggregator gang
Yeah I really hate those author who make Mary Sue worlds cuz it's addicting for me and at the same time, it looks stupid

Contributor
This was actually such a poorly written scenario that I don't know whether the author did it on purpose or if they actually wanted us to like this arc. Like, this wasn't even a cheating bastard this time. It was just about a school bully that got everything she wanted (and like... no one would relate to cause she's just an asshole, so she can't even be a power fantasy character) and a dude whose only personality traits are Rich Asshole

This does bring up a good point though. She hates authors that write power fantasy Mary Sues enough to break her usual pattern, but does she realize that she is also a power fantasy Mary Sue? And I want a spinoff where someone goes after Gary Stu power fantasies. They are basically all the same guy though, so it would probably get repetitive

The bitch and ML got back what they gave to others, I feel no sympathy for them.

And I love how the author acknowledges how some Chinese comics/novels are so stupid, immoral and trashy.
I still read them as guilty pleasure but at least I'm self aware lol and it depends on the story.

"Just because it's love, previous offences can thus be cleansed?"

It's a good point though, if the host didn't interfere, it can be said that the male MC's words drove her to suicide. Now he knows the pain and loneliness she felt in the beginning.

It's also notable to the calling out of writers who create such personalities for the MC and what happens. Truly, today's works are so bizarre and often intense that it can be brutal.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoy the revenge genre but torturing Kids is a bit much. This arc was just a bit much

Users who are viewing this thread