Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 105 - That girl’s damn wild -- The decisive blow

Blood has been delivered, revenge has been executed, cheat powers have been revealed, GG Su Luxia, good job and enjoy the epilogue.

Banned
@Richman I really was not expecting for something with mecha magical girls to have that kinda ending nor how dark it got at times :O then again, guess I shouldn't be surprised after other "magical girl" shows

HUhuuh, another stuppid part. Su Luxia went down the previous chapter, but in this one, she's on stage, and even though thousands are watching, the Pu girl still also went on stage and then spouted nonsense before stabbing. .My brain, return it to meeeeee

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@TheGodEmperor
Granbelm was actually the first true Magical Girl anime i saw, and i didn't expect that ending or development of the story, the other one i know is similar is madoka magica, but only because of one meme i stumbled with that showed the "dark house/pink house" comparison and how dark the story was. For all the fluff and kawaii stuff the magical girl genre has, it also has a dark and depressing counterpart.

Lol what kind of society is this for news to openly discuss conglomerates taking private revenge (most likely outside the scope of the law)?

This is such a feel-good manhua for me. It pleases me immensely everytime the MC faceslap those bitches and jerks.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, sucks to be Zhen’en, she just got back to her rich blood family only to be caught up in a blood feud.

Fed-Kun's army
:3

I think this arc wasn't as good as the other ones, but it wasn't bad either. Though, deleting everyone's memory of her except for him is fantastically brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread