Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 105 - That girl’s damn wild -- The decisive blow

The real twist is that he's alive after taking a knife to the chest LOL.

Can't wait for the next arc!

Group Leader
He's still a guy who pushed a bullied girl into suicide because he wasn't interested in her. This is just deserts.

Aggregator gang
For anyone who is feeling bad for Min Mingzhe:
- First, he saw the original Su Luxia got bullied horribly yet he did nothing to help her, turned away and went away without a care.
- Second, original Su Luxia was trying to commit suicide, she called him for the last strand of hope, but he told her to die quickly, to not make a scene, etc.
- Third, when our extreme host Su Luxia took over the role, the crazy female lead called a group (including her lackey girls and 2 guys with metal pipes) to physically abuse Luxia, Min Mingzhe just sat in a safe place and watched as if it was a movie.

From all this, IMO this 'male lead' deserves the punishment, getting stabbed doesn't make him better, it's just a part of the punishment.

Dex-chan lover
That knife looked like he got stabbed in the heart. How dense is his muscle?

Also I hope Zhen is doing good. Isn't she gonna get in trouble too because she's part of the Pu family now?

I can't believe he's alive after such stab. For the better, because this ending was really good, unexpected and with the right amount of drama. This series never let me down.

HOLYYYYYYYYYY DAMNNN THAT WAS A GOOD ENDING!!!!!!!
Lmao how he still alive and moving tho lolol
This is ending was the most satisfying one like JEEZZZ WOW

Ok, but without her the stabbing wouldn't make much sense. I mean, what does Pu Xiaozhen remember?

Yes bitch omg, I don't even care about the plot holes, I'm always so satisfied to see an arc come to an end hehe.

Dex-chan lover
Su Luxia's real parents no longer have any memories of whatever good times they may have had with their real daughter.

Oh well, guess they got a crapton of money and an unexplained vacation for it.

Except, of course, since Su Luxia never existed, the blank check is fraudulent and the bank will claw the money back.

Edit: And they'll get prosecuted for it.

This is a good arc. Min Mingzhe got what he deserved, remembering someone who didn't exist, loving someone who has lost..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This reminds me of the end of
Granbelm, where our main protagonist disappears from the world and the other protagonist stays without being able to be seen by anyone and unable to die, to me, that ending was quite depressing and reminded me of Bunny Girl Senpai. Actually, all of the characters that die on Granbelm
also disappear from the world and are forgotten by anyone that didn't participate in Granbelm

Users who are viewing this thread