Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 104 - That girl’s damn wild -- Nightmare

Double-page supporter
cmmd does not disappoint. yeah min mingzhe is acting rather sweet and sincere, but that’s due to su luxia’s plan and influence. the guy was garbo to begin with 😤 i can’t wait to see luxia tear his heart out

Fed-Kun's army
i think its not the system screwing up that mingzhe saw the nightmare/real event. yall remember sometime at the start when there was a gc of all the garbo ml and they tried to warn mingzhe and he ignored them? it could be that the men are trying to warn him before he ends up dying/abandoned/thrown away for luxias plan lmao
but anyway cant wait for his and xiaozhens downfall! this arc has what the previous arc wanted: sustained and interesting drama!

@dougrayman it's chapter 86. If you read the chinese version of the comic, the 'ex-ML chat group' is a recurring non-canon gag that shows up at the end of every chapter and it usually jokes about the newest events.

Double-page supporter
Damn I'm loving this Manhua so much!!

I bet she'll let herself be stabbed and then reject him cruelly. She def ain't staying to live it out like the other times.

Prediction of how this is going to go:
1. Su Luxia lets herself get stabbed and die
2. Pu Xiaozhen gets arrested for murder
3. Min Minghze heartbroken due to her death despairs, possibly dates side female lead later on.

Technically, all people paid the price for their sins and bonus objective of ML favourability being maxed out (it never said anything about dating him) are complete, therefore 100% completion.

Wow what is this now
It’s the first time the “cheating bastard” was able to see the past Xu Luxia before the host took over

Since they said that the male lead is at the point that he's willing to die for her (possible foreshadowing), I'm guessing that the Pu girl is gonna stab Luxia but ml will come between them and gets stab instead. I think he's gonna die.

Double-page supporter
He seems to be genuinely reflecting now, mourning the loss of someone precious just might change him for the better.

How many chapters left:

Spoiler-ish (no details, just thoughts):
it was an interesting end, didn't feel like using Google translate on everything but got the jist of it and I personally liked it

A little more spoiler-ish? Some detail, but about comic in general:
looking at the raw, I thought they were intruding an overall antagonist and in a way they kind of were? Luxia was pretty much just calling out how authors continue to make nonsense plots (like the comments for like all of this arc's source material lol, which are honestly very well-deserved) and the characters being puppeteered to act out things that they probably wouldn't have if they were real, or like y'know, actually well written. Which is pretty much a direct, indirect way of calling out those authors in real life lol another little reason I love this series

Spoiler speak about a future arc (actual lite spoiler, so don't look if you're trying to avoid spoilers):
in the latest arc (which might be the one after the one after this next one? So in 3 arc's, not fully sure and didn't feel like checking each chapter lol), it looks like we're taken back to the 1st arc's world! but a few years after the empress's death as some sort of offspring's in-law or something? Google translate uses in-law but I can't be sure and I didn't look at much. so she's not going by the same name, instead it's Su "something else".
That's all I know though since I just looked at a small part of the first second chapter lol looking forward to reading it though (might not seem like much but I still put the extra warning since this could still mess it up for some people idk never hurts to be too careful)

Ah, what a nice reminder on why the ML of this arc deserves what is coming out to him. Asshat.
Oh my, oh my, blood is coming!

You can tell this ML is an asshole cause he wears his headphones everywhere. He the type of guy to blast his music out loud on public transport. 😡

Users who are viewing this thread