Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 99 - That girl’s damn wild --Work together

Dex-chan lover
Wow when hair color actually matters
Also
Who is up say she will not care for her ' fake daughter'?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
The real young mistress is much more attractive too, bonus~

Dex-chan lover
That whole situation happening inside the office is pretty fucked up and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
What's the best revenge against a psychopathic, entitled, rich bitch? Take away her wealth, it seems.

This definitely gives the family more to worry about, but I wonder what Luxia is going to do about suspension or getting expelled? I mean, I guess they could drop the charges, but I think it would make more sense if she accepted it and left the school until the college arc. Her parents are unemployed now anyway, so as far as the family knows, that's what should happen.

Speaking of money...this story has a weird standard of money, it seems. Luxia and Pu's family worked at an airport and bakery respectively. While it's certainly not some kind of CEO elite background miss Mary Sue has, it's certainly enough to be middle-class, I think.

Double-page supporter
@4sarah1212
If they were normal, sane people.
But this is a school that out and out stated they would frame a student to expell them because they went against one of the school idols.

Aggregator gang
@4sarah1212: the mother is the real reason for that rich girl to be so mean, arrogant, brazen and selfish. Even if it won't change the fact that Luxia had twisted the girl's arm, when it's revealed that she's not the real daughter, then the mother will be occupy with something else and will not make a fuss anymore => the principal and the homeroom teacher are no thread.

EHHHHH???? 😂 That bizhh is not the blood-related??? I bet the goons will leave her after this 😌

Double-page supporter
Shit is hitting the fan

I hate school drama and bullying stories but this is drama I can get behind

Users who are viewing this thread