Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 103 - That girl’s damn wild -- Crazy

Fed-Kun's army
yoooo the drama in this arc is unreal its like primetime afternoon auntie drama i-
also i kinda like how it showed that xiaozhens mother didnt completely abandon her like we all thought she would. i just cannot wait for all this to go down

Dex-chan lover
@ min whats worse getting ur heart broken figuratively (su lüxia) or literally (pu xiaozhen)

jk (but also..... 👀) anyway im ready to see this rude dude get his comeuppance

Oh woah she’s off the charts with rage. Scary! Thank god it’s Su who’ll have to deal with her. Seeing as she was purposefully raising her hate level I’m sure she’s got a plan.

Banned
I almost feel bad for her..... but she hasn’t learned anything and is still being dumb so meh

Dex-chan lover
Will she go out with him? She can forgive people, and that asshole never bullied her (even though he ignored her) so I think is possible.

Guys, what Su Luxia will do the ML is going to be way more harsh than simply rejecting him.
He's gonna suffer alright.

Apparently the stat that maxed out wasn't "Evil" but "CRAZY".

But seriously, did anyone else wonder how the rich miss even knows how to sharpen a knife? And now her fingerprints are all over that thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Crazy level: MAX

@the_white_rabbit more so, why didn't the rich miss just buy a sharp knife? Sharpening it yourself is super edgy despite the inevitable bluntness made by improper sharpening techniques.

Dex-chan lover
tbh i dont like zhen en very much shes pretty bitchy too

I kinda feel like she won't reject ml but she also won't love him like she did in previous arcs like in vampire and actress arc.

Users who are viewing this thread