Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

THANK YOU.
She didn't just blindly follow the main quest and dated the guy. Sure his ending was extreme.
But from the start his pre written conditions are fucked up, the trope of cold male that only like a female that rejected him and chases her around crazily that they become obsessed.
is so common that you got sick of it.

Growing up to see so many male lead like that in romances comic, novels, and dramas. It brainwashes young girls to keep on chasing rude and abusive dude and justify it as love. Thinking love will changed them and create this mentality that you can fix someone with love.
Even the trope of 'he bullies you because he likes you' is so toxic, it happens wayy too often in real life and to instill such understanding to young girls, no wonder women and men end up in a traumatic relationship because of such notion.
It also root in how young men was thought to surpress feelings and contain it because its embarassing.
Jesus.

The chat room OMG
I can't stop laughing xD
Emperor.. why did you use that sticker

Fed-Kun's army
Me: oh I guess, I'm not an ordinary girl
also me: I feel like Luxia's is out to get me...

I honestly felt bad for him. 😭😭 my heart aches. Dunno why.. 💔💔💔

Well... unto the next arc..... ❤❤❤

Group Leader
Heart 😍 been broke ☹ so many times i, i dont know what to believe.... 😥 (Sorry i had to can i get an F for that mans ngl i feel bad for him)

@kawaii123456 ehhhh, kids?
You realize that these “kids” caused the previous owner’s death and constantly bullied anyone they considered “below” them to the point of major physical and psychological abuse, right?
When SL called the male lead while standing on top of the building, absolutely vulnerable and broken because of the female lead, He told her that she ought to die.
The female lead wasn’t even worried when SL was up there because it “couldn’t be traced back to her”.

What “kids”? Is crime forgivable simply because one is a teen?

Aggregator gang
@lindiaz yeah that's all only possible from a lack of adult supervision
Kids literally aren't sane. Their mental development isn't complete. If you give them the opportunity you get lord of the flies

Is this chapter throwing shade at other so called,
"third rate" chinese "manga"?

Interesting...

Maybe not? Or maybe...

TRUEEEEE, she's right all these weirdo author's making these trash ass stories, so dumb to see
thanks for saying it out xD

all of the stories have been dark so far but the ending of this arc was just 😳 this ml definitely got the worst punishment out of all of the ones so far, honestly i really thought what he did to the original su luxia was disgusting and i wanted to see karma bite him in the ass but ngl i cried a little 😭 by the ending he was just so pathetic i just felt kinda sorry for him. its also possible that after seeing the dream of how he drove luxia to committing suicide he felt even worse and wanted to make up for it with her, but i guess in the end we'll never know

i also realized how eerily similar mingzhe's death is to original su luxia's death. just like su luxia, he was rejected by the person he loves, ostracized and left alone by those around him, gone crazy by the person he loved and in the end committed suicide due to that love. i guess in the end it was a fitting death for him (ಥ﹏ಥ)

God, I love how the previous male leads just started spamming "What Xiaxia? Who's that?" when Min asked if they knew her.

PERIODDDDD I LOVE HER! She knows when people don't deserve mercy. This is the single most satisfying story I've ever read. It knows how to scratch the sadistic itch in my brain lmfaooooo

Its kind of obvious that the author doesn’t really take the story seriously. Its all in good fun, and i like it enough. Specially when the author just doesn’t follow the rules of quick transmigration. Namely:

1) A male lead that follows the MC in every world
2) Forgiving the scumbag MLs even if its in the missions.

And I like how the MC just says stuff like in this chapter. Somehow I get the impression that the author is just having fun.

Ok ok but tbh I do feel bad for Mingzhe put yourself in his shoes WELP wrap it up we love a badass FL she slayy I can’t even keep up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread