Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 99 - That girl’s damn wild --Work together

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHA. It's funny how everyone is here out of pure catharsis.

That's why we are in after 90 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually a pretty interesting arc, but wasn't this about punishing cheating bastards?

Interesting how it's named cheating bastards, but the story is mostly karmic retribution. Either way, we're all here for it.

@Psychronia
in this kind of Chinese drama there are only two categories of human beings, the very rich and the starving, the middle streets are not contemplated as well as the artisan - employees - middle-class

@Ginwardo, well, you could say that the original novel protagonist was a cheater on life, using godmode on everything to get away from the consequences of her villainous actions. At least until Su Luxia, descendant of the revenge goddess herself and Holy Priest of the Church of Bitchslapping, appeared and out-godmodded her.

Fed-Kun's army
@chuchuchoerry

Yeah I know, I’m chinese lol. I’ve been fed bullshit like that by my parents before too. I still hate this trope as it perpetuates the toxic Chinese familial culture.

Fed-Kun's army
@Axkmint ooooh vjkafajs sorry about that! but fr fr i freakin hate that shit. my mom once told me that i shouldnt adopt since that wont be my real child even though i told i dont want children in the first place so at least adopting will do something smh its this, cheating on your partner for "good reasons", and the toxic ass gender roles that really make me hate these comics fr

Users who are viewing this thread