Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 105 - That girl’s damn wild -- The decisive blow

Dex-chan lover
Well now. That's certainly a fitting punishment in my book. He's gonna lose his mind with this.

The bitch's fate was...pretty much set for a while now, so that's nothing to worry about. Even if we don't follow up, I think we have a good idea of what'll happen to her.
Kinda feels like the rival heroine got screwed over now that she's attached to a family with a big fat target on its back, but whatever. She turned out to be more of a prop than anything, it feels.

If there's one thing I would've changed, it would be to change the memories so that Su Luxia was dead according to the original timeline. The guilt the male lead would suffer is not only appropriate, but much more painful than what he got here.

Ooohh it’s the end of this arc... though I quite like it despite the lack of romance lmaoo Min Mingzhe I hope you go crazy searching for her~

Dex-chan lover
@KamiNoKitsune

iirc it's because they're (rich) Chinese families attending a Korean school. I think it was mentioned in a previous chapter that Su was only able to attend because of all the sacrifices her parents made.

Dex-chan lover
Quite harsh but justified. 😅
Didn't the bad girl stab him in the heart? How the heck did he get up so fast? Such an injury is no joke.

@comedyxtragedy
Min Mingze did not love the old Su Luxia. He loved the new one. But whatever, he was still shitty to the old Su Luxia.

and here I was wondering, how our brilliant Su Luxia is going to end this story, as she always ends a mission perfectly, didn't expected this, nice one :))
looking forward to the next story 😍

and thank you very much for the chapters, I'm always loooking forward to them :)

Ngl... I feel kinda bad for him tbh. But he just stood and watched the original get beat up so...

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep I'm guessing you mean the recruitment pages the team has used the entire arc. They come from the beginning chapters of the arc.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@TheGodEmperor
Yeah, it was pretty good, and as far as i know, i think almost all of the mecha scenes were animated and not computer generated, so, it was very impressive for such a small show.

I feel pretty bad for him too..but esteemed host did her job so well once again

Dex-chan lover
i dunno, I didn't think this arc was particularly interesting. The only new event was she relied on cash/cheat items a LOT more. buffing physical stats and money. not like earlier where she was just devious

Double-page supporter
Never mind the dude, but what about Luxia's parents? If they also don't remember her, then what happens to them?

Users who are viewing this thread