Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 100 - That girl’s damn wild --You are not a princess

Dex-chan lover
Thank you ShadowMadness the ultra violent translation group.

Also I think the mom noticed how similar they look. Sure she's older now but maybe she recognized herself and her husband in her younger daughter.

@Saeko13 @YueEr
He hasn't done anything wrong and it's not wrong to refuse someone who loves you if you don't reciprocate his feelings, but maybe you can do it in a nice way and avoid telling him "Lol, what you want me to care if you die, on the contrary... jump in and do humanity a favor!"

Aggregator gang
Huzzah for 100 chapters of revengeance!

And it got picked up by Dreamworks to boot!
3AXyalZ.png

"how could some who looks so poor be related"????? lmaooooo uhhhhhh the brain isn't working here is it

Dex-chan lover
I was surprised she didn't claim that the reason she harshly grabbed her wrist was to tell her to come clean about not being their child, which after this, should make her look better since she would have technically been looking out for the rich family. Of course, she could still claim that in the future, but it definitely would have worked better starting earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@angry_noodles
in this style of story, wealth and class mean literally everything. you may have noticed that trend in most of these arcs

bring back courtesan su

Thank you for the chapter!

Not so haughty now huh? Turns out you’re just a pleb

Uhhhhh... How do families mix up babies at hospitals??? Does that even happen?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That has to destroy anyone, to believe you are part of a family all your life and it turns out you aren't, i guess on most families that doesn't really matter though, unless it has to do with heritage or something

Someone here should clarify if family purity is a big deal in China. I imagine it's pretty easy to ditch the one you raised if it turns out theres no blood ties.

Aggregator gang
This is retarded. They suddenly forgot about bitch's hand and go with the flow. Meh. So poorly done.

Users who are viewing this thread