Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 107 - This Feng Wushuang -- Sorrowful little Junior Sister eating bento online

@MsXhosa The title says "cheating men" and not cheating husband/bf. Hence it could be applied to men who cheats/deceives on whatever maybe the context. This ml definitely deceived a friend who tried protecting him at the very least.

Banned
does she have to win this one? If she has been winning at everything so far, doesn't that mean she got some leeway if she fails one or two worlds every now and then?

I don't mean fail as in she dies or something more like just plain ignore the goals set down for her.

Hahaah I feel for the abandoned novels. I'm quite excited for this promising arc! Usually manhuas or novels like this are so long and have no end in sight yet.

I come from future RAW ~!
after this arch and ghost arch , we will go back to first arch when su luxia become empress , there we will see su luxia
(empress) adoptive child before his death from empress luxia death , so she can save him from despression , we will see Su luxia change her former adoptive son fate

Dex-chan lover
I didn't start to read this but it sounds like science fiction wuxia.

@katashu
The child didn't die. He wanted to follow after her in grief but did not.
This was a mistranslation on our part and we've fixed it a few months back (ch 20).

Yes! The beginning of a new arch! I’m so excited to see how she destroys everyone!

Thank you for translating this.

She went from the Wicked woman to the saintess. Ahahaha I can't wait to see her "pure" heart mouahahahahah

@someunregpunk probably but her pride won't let her. Unless she'd have to do something she views truly disgusting to get the plot done, she'll do it simply bc she's really proud of her track record. Her pride in her track record actually comes up in another arc as a plot point even

Users who are viewing this thread